521 : Beaten

Each courtyard of the inn has a separate defensive formation, and no entry is allowed without a key drawn by a jade slip.

Outsiders who want to come in need the permission of the master, who can enter after opening the defensive formation. If you rush directly, you will not only be injured by the rebound of the defensive array, but also attract the attention of the protector of the inn, and then come forward to stop it.

When Ning Yuzhou chose this inn, he also fancyed its defensive array and protector.

In addition, the background of this inn is not ordinary. Although the City Lord's Mansion is really not easy to provoke, but it is not ordinary people who dare to open such an inn in Baoding City and set up such a powerful defensive formation, and it is not easy to offend others.

So when the people from the City Lord’s Mansion came over, they also saluted the soldiers first.

Wen Qiao walked out of the guest house and saw a group of people guarding outside the guest house.

One Yuanhuang realm, one Yuanzong realm, and the rest are the little ones in the Yuanling realm.

The only Yuanzong realm should be a female cultivator, her face is fortitude, her back and waist, standing among the group of male cultivators, there is no sense of disobedience, but she is wearing a pink dress and blue skirt, just like a burly man putting on a woman's dess-like, especially spicy eyes.

Wen Qiao looked at this group of people, and asked, "Who is Diao Lingxi?"

The people in the City Lord's Mansion were a little unhappy when she called Miss Diao Ba by her name.

The Yuanzong realm female cultivator stepped forward and said coldly: "If you can change your name or sit down, I am Diao Lingxi!" She looked at Wen Qiao, and she couldn't help feeling jealous. She couldn't help touching her face, full of jealousy. Asked bitterly, "Who are you?"

Wen Qiao said coldly: "The Ning Dan master you are looking for is my husband."

"Husband?" Diao Lingxi looked at her suspiciously and sneered. "Don't think that you have a pretty face and just talk nonsense! You are a big girl with a yellow flower, and you have a dream of relying on someone else's heavenly alchemist."

Wen Qiao said blankly: "We are married. After we reach the Yuan Dynasty, we will hold a double repair ceremony."

Although she didn't know if what she said was true or false, Diao Lingxi was inexplicably harsh.

At this time, she saw another boy coming out of the guest yard. It was the twenty-two concubine that Diao Lingxi had appointed. When he just came out, he stood beside the sister and called her sister, Diao Lingxi believed Wen Qiao's words in her heart.

Since they are the Taoists of Master Ning Dan, the people in the City Lord's Mansion are also kind of polite.

Diao Lingxi proudly said, "Today, this girl asked Ning Dan Mansion to go through the mansion, but she still won't let Ning Dan Master come out?"

"My husband is not free!" Wen Qiao said directly.

"you……"

Diao Lingxi didn't expect that in Baoding City, there would be people who refused to herself so stiffly, and suddenly became so angry that he sternly said, "Do you know who I am?"

"You don't even know who you are, how do we know?" Wen Tutu replied unceremoniously.

Diao Lingxi was so angry that she raised her backhand, and a fire python whip appeared in her hand, glowing with the power of a high-level fire python.