562 : Blood-devouring vine

The devilish energy in the place where the Pleiades Valley is located has turned into a black mist that does not disperse, covering the world, teaching people to be unable to see the appearance of the Pleiades Valley in the black mist.

Only after close contact did I know how terrifying the demon energy near the Demon Cave was.

It was an aura containing strong evil thoughts, as if to corrode all living beings and transform them into walking corpses, which was completely different from the devilish energy required during demon cultivation.

Faced with such a terrible demonic energy, Xiao Min's heart became pale.

Although in the past fifty years, her situation has not been as good as before, and everything has gone wrong. But there is a father who is the head of the Xiao family. She is still the noble eldest of the Xiao family. When was she forced to do so?

She wanted to continue clamoring, let them let her go, and quickly leave this dangerous place.

But she didn't dare. The experience of this period made her fully understand that this group of people didn't care about their identity as Miss Xiao family, and even the Xiao family didn't care about it.

The faces of the people in Wen Tutu were also very solemn. The situation in the Demon Cave was beyond their prediction, and they couldn't help but worry about the people Su Molan who entered the Pleiades Valley.

"Brother Ning, what should we do now?" Wen Tutu asked quietly.

Ning Yuzhou said, "Wait."

Waiting for the news from Su Molan and the others, now only the Pleiades map can suppress the devil's cave. As long as the Pleiades map suppresses it, these devilish qis are nothing at all.

As he was talking, suddenly I saw the black demon energy in front of me tumbling, as if something appeared, running towards here.

Several people became vigilant.

Before they could take any action, the blood-devouring vines behind them had already moved, and the blood-red vines passed quickly through their sides like a flexible snake.

With a squeak, the blood-devouring demon vine rolled out a monster from the devilish energy, and the protruding spikes plunged into the monster's body without hesitation. The monster made a howl, but couldn't break free of the blood-devouring demon vine.

Everyone looked at this scene, vaguely, as if they heard a gurgling blood sucking sound.

In a moment, the blood-devouring vine had sucked up the flesh of a monster, leaving only a flat cortex, which was tossed aside.

The blood-devouring vines moved one after another, and countless blood-red vines waved to form a dense blood-red red net, like countless tentacles, they could not wait to dive into the tumbling black devil gas, and grab the monsters that had not yet escaped grumblingly swallowed.

But half a quarter of an hour, a lot of monster skins piled up on the ground.

Xiao Min felt cold all over when she saw it.

The mutated blood-devouring demon vine is really terrifying, and even such a disgusting monster can be swallowed up.

Wen Qiao and the others were very calm. They had long known the nature of the Blood Devouring Demon Vine, and if it hadn't been for it to stay here and devour these monsters, and let the monsters run out to ravage the Pleiades continent, then it would be dangerous.

Anyway, the Blood Devouring Demon Vine has done a good thing.

"It seems that it's time for it to eat." Shi Wuming squatted aside and used the spirit sword to turn over the skins of the monsters on the ground and muttered, "These monsters are so ugly."