569 : Wang Qirong

In the past half month, Wen Qiao and the others changed their identities and cultivation bases whenever they picked a branch of the Shadow Tower.

The only person who saw her in person was the Yuanhuang realm cultivator who was sitting in Dinghai City.

Coupled with the help of the Bilin Shuttle Mirror, they can reach the next destination in a very short time. This is almost impossible for the people of Shengwu Continent-no one would think about it. In this way, the world believed that the Chixiao Sect should have sent many disciples to encircle and suppress the Shadow Tower.

I didn't realize that, in fact, there were only three people who picked so many branches of the Shadow Tower.

Not only the people in the Shadow Tower think so, but other forces that have received the news also think so.

Although they didn't understand how the Scarlet Cloud Sect suddenly attacked the Shadow Tower, there was no sound of wind, but the Scarlet Cloud Sect has always acted like this. They like to be positive, and the harder they are, the more they have to face the difficulties.

Wen Qiao's behavior fits the world's impression of Chixiaozong very well.

Sheng Zhenhai knew very well that he hadn't sent a disciple of the Scarlet Xiaozong out to destroy the Shadow Tower, only the three of Wen Qiao were involved. In fact, he was also quite dazed in his heart, but when faced with the inquiries from all sides, the answers were ambiguous, making those people more and more sure that Chi Xiaozong was very rigid this time with the shadow building.

After Wen Qiao and the others selected the branch locations of the known Shadow Buildings, they looked at the last known place.

Anqiu City in the Five Cities Dan League.

Speaking of Anqiu City, Wen Qiao couldn't help but think of Wang Qirong of the Anqiu City King's family. She awakened the blood of the pseudo-celestial fox, and she was very coveted for her mysterious blood, and there was also a pseudo-sage-level pill furnace, which was a difficult existence.

Back then, Wang Qirong made the evil spirit pill and pit many cultivators, and the three sects tried to capture her, but she escaped early. She was able to escape smoothly at that time, it should be the shadow building secretly helping.

"I can't complain that she was able to escape so smoothly at the time. It turns out that the Shadow Tower has a branch in Anqiu City." Wen Tutu said with a clear expression, "Sister, do you think that Wang Qirong is still in Anqiu City?"

"I don't know." Wen Qiao shook his head, "She is in the light, we are in the dark, we still have to be careful."

Wen Tutu was a little unconcerned at first, but the trip was so smooth, he crushed it all the way, and hit the Shadow Tower by surprise, making him a little bit of not putting the Shadow Tower in his eyes, feeling that it made the Central Continent practitioners jealous. Shadow Tower is nothing but that.

But looking at her serious look, she just realized that he was too frivolous, and he quickly reduced his mentality.

The teacher fiddled with Bilin's shuttle mirror lifelessly, and when he saw this scene, a smile appeared in his eyes.

There is a kind of untamable wild nature in the nature of monsters, and they are not as restrained as human beings. Even if Wen Tutu is raised very obediently by Wen Qiao, the nature is difficult to change. Fortunately, Wen Qiao was calm and rational enough to correct it immediately when she noticed it.

What a lovely and dedicated little girl.

The teacher had no life to think, activated the Bilin shuttle mirror, and brought them to the vicinity of Tiandan Valley.