447 : Join in the Fun

The cultivators of the Red Rock Forest headed by Wu Xiong'an quickly plunged into the Fang City, running wherever there are more people.

Although they were very poor before, when they were in the Nether Realm, they used the ghost orbs they hunted and the spirit grass they found to exchange a lot of Yin Stones in Xuan Yin City, and then used the Yin Stones to get some things from the Nether Realm back. After taking it to the auction house and appraising it to the appraiser, there was a large sum of spirit stones in the account, and it was no longer too poor to be uncovered.

If you have money in your pocket, you naturally don't need to be persuaded to buy it if you want.

They are now considered to be people who have endless spirits and flowers.

Wen Qiao, Ning Yuzhou, Wen Tutu and Ning Jichen were not separated.

Yan Chuyao was also with them.

"Miss Yan, don't you go shopping?" Shi Wuming asked.

Yan Chuyao sullen her face, "I'm not in the mood."

"Then why are you coming out with us?" Shi Wuming was puzzled, finding it difficult for this young lady to understand.

"I'm bored alone."

Shi Wuming decided to ignore the eldest lady and ran towards the crowded place with the Tutu of rabbit.

Wen Qiao, Ning Yuzhou, and Ning Jichen first went to the Lingcao Lingyao shop, and then went to a place specializing in purchasing all kinds of natural treasures. They bought things they were interested in, regardless of whether they were expensive or cheap.

Each continent has its own specialties, and the Hongsen Continent is no exception. Just like the dream interpretation flower unique to the Hongsen Continent, the cultivator can use it to dream, or to refine the Lingling Pill.

Ling Ling Pill can make a person completely deprived of spiritual power, and it takes a month to recover.

"In that case, the Ling Ling Pill is also quite terrible." Wen Qiao stared at the dream interpretation flower on her hand, "Is there an antidote?"

"All things grow and restrain each other, and naturally there is something." Ning Yuzhou said with a smile, "The antidote is also refined with dream-interpreting flowers. Change a few tempering steps and add a few kinds of spiritual herbs that reconcile the dream-interpreting flowers."

He made it simple, but the people around him who overheard were confused.

"The son, the antidote to the spirit pill you mentioned...can you make it clear?"

"This fellow Taoist, are you also an alchemist?"

"It's a coincidence, I am also an alchemist, let's discuss it together."

"..."

Wen Qiao was squeezed outside by the crowd.

She watched this familiar scene silently, very calm.

Yan Chuyao was dumbfounded. Looking at the group of guys huddling around Ning Yuzhou and asking questions, Ning Yuzhou kindly answered them to help them out, if she had slapped it long ago, so as not to get obstructed to yourself.

"You should be stronger, so that you won't get any inexplicable people coming in."

When the eldest lady talked to Wen Qiao like this, the corners of the Yuanhuang Realm who was next to her twitched, and the eldest lady was embarrassed to talk about others.

Wen Qiao said calmly: "It's okay, my husband can handle it."

"Husband? You don't have double cultivation, what kind of husband is you called?" Yan Chuyao was really puzzled, feeling that Wen Qiao's face was thick enough, and she called her husband directly to her fiance.