405 : Save people

"You plan to go to Lu Yecheng?" Wu Jingping looked at Ning Yuzhou in surprise, rather puzzled. "Could it be that you want to save people?"

Ning Yuzhou said: "Go and see the situation first, if you can save it, then save it."

Hearing this, Wu Jingping already understood.

Rescue is only incidental. He has the ability to help naturally. No one is stupid, and he won't let himself in for someone he doesn't know.

Wu Jingping is a little worried, "It is difficult to hide the spiritual power of the spiritual practitioner, especially when you do it, the fluctuation of spiritual power will attract the attention of the ghost practitioner, and it is easy to be discovered by them. You should be careful."

He didn't enter the city before, but just stopped a few low-level ghosts on the road to ask for directions. After asking, he stunned them and left them far away.

There are ghost repairs everywhere in Luye City. If there is no absolute method of hiding, it is best not to go in easily. In case of being discovered by the ghost repairs, you are facing a whole city of ghost repairs, but there is no way to escape.

Ning Yuzhou asked them to wait here. If there are no accidents, they should come back before dark.

At this time it happens to be dawn, and there are not so many ghosts, but ghost cultivation is not, and for ghost cultivation, night is more suitable for them to cultivate, and during the day it also goes out like human cultivation.

The daylight in the Nether Realm did not harm the ghost cultivator's yang energy, and the ghost cultivators would naturally not be able to escape. This is also the unique environment of the Nether Realm, the world of the ghost cultivator.

After arranging these people, Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao left.

After walking for a while, Ning Yuzhou suddenly stopped and dragged her to a secret place.

Wen Qiao held the long whip tied around her waist with one hand and looked at him puzzledly.

Ning Yuzhou took out a gray spirit pill, "Aha, take it."

The color of this spirit pill was a little weird, but Wen Qiao opened her mouth and swallowed it without any doubt.

The spirit pill melted in her mouth and turned into a cool liquid, and her body shivered instantly. Then Wen Qiao felt the change in her body. The temperature originally belonged to human cultivation receded, and her body became icy, without the slightest temperature. She touched her hand by herself, feeling that her hand was like a piece of cold white jade.

In addition, the spiritual energy running in the meridians seemed to have transformed into some kind of cold gas, and the traces of spiritual cultivation on the body had disappeared.

Wen Qiao widened her eyes in surprise, and asked, "Husband, what kind of pill is this?"

Ning Yuzhou probed her situation and said with satisfaction: "This is the Yin Gathering Pill, which gathers Yin into Qi, which can conceal the spiritual energy of the practitioner and make it look like a ghost cultivation."

Juyin Pill is a partial pill that he found in the pill chapter of Emperor Xi's bloodline inheritance.

It is said that in the ancient times, when the three realm passages were not closed, human cultivation, ghost cultivation and demons communicated with each other. At that time, the pill talisman formation was at the peak of the cultivation world. Especially those alchemists, the spirit pills created are countless.

This Yin Gathering Pill sounds like a spirit pill specially refined for ghost cultivation. In fact, the practitioner who invented it specially created it for the purpose of allowing people to walk in the Netherworld when it is convenient to walk. It can change the physique of spiritual cultivation, making it look like a ghost cultivation.