Vol.3 Chapter 3 Harmony

Start from the beginning

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I met Ike sitting down at the riverside. He looked into the water. He was rolling a little rock distraughtly.

"Hi, Ike. " I called him.

"Oh, Ayanokouji? Why're you here?"Ike asked me.

"Horikita told me to follow you. " I told him the truth. "She said you'll be useful for the class."

Ike smiled.

"Is that so?"

He threw a rock into the river. It bounced on the surface for one, two, three, four, five...ten, eleven, twelve,..., twenty, twenty-five, thirty, thirty-six.

Thirty-six times! Holy Shit!

"Tch. " Ike clicked his tongue. "It's too less."

I decided to not ask how many times he considered as enough.

"Are you familiar with outdoor activities?" I asked him.

"When I was young, I often went camping with my family. So I know that the river is clean or not." He explained.

"Why don't you tell them? I think if they knew you have an experience, they'll trust you more."

Ike shrugged his shoulder.

"Getting used to camping isn't something you can be proud of. They'll ignore it though." He sighed.

"I think Shinohara hates me. No, every girl hates me."

"No, at least, Sato doesn't hate you."

The idiot trio and I had a group chat. In that group, there was Sato too. Sato was close with many guys. If we didn't count Horikita or Kushida. Sato was Ike's closest female friend.

"Oi, Kanji! Ayanokouji!"

I heard Yamauchi yelling from behind. I and Ike turned our faces and saw Yamauchi running in this direction.

"What's up? Haruki!" Ike asked him. 

"Hondo can fix the toilet now. " Yamauchi reported.

"Great. Shinohara will shut up now."

Yamauchi looked uncomfortable.

"But they decided about the tent. " He said. "The girls will sleep in that two tents and we'll sleep outside."

"Outdoor. " Ike wasn't angry as I expected. "I can stand it though, we have to praise our girls, right?"

"Maybe we can pay the points for tents, " I suggested. "If we buy two tents, we'll lose only 20 points."

Ike just laughed. "I won't knee to Shinohara to ask for pay point. I want to save  it as much as possible."

This man was more intolerant than I thought.

"Oh, and Hirata told us to find some firewood, I don't dare to go into the forest by myself. " Yamauchi scratched his head.

"So three of us should go together then. " Ike said. We nodded as agreed.

We walked into the wood. Luckily, it was a day so we could see a way clearly. This forest was overgrown. I didn't want to walk in the night for sure.

"Say Haruki. " Ike spoke up while breaking a branch. "Why do you seem to not interested in Kushida anymore lately?"

"Well. She is too high. I think no one of us can reach her. " Yamauchi explained. "But Sakura, damn. She never met a guy before. I felt like she is the beauty who close her heart. If I can open it, I will get you very easy."