531 : Meet the ten Yuan Emperor

Start from the beginning

They walked over, found a familiar hole in the door, and were speechless again.

"What's the matter with the owner of the Sanluo Temple? Why do all doors need to be opened with spirit pills? Isn't this trying to prevent others from coming in?" Wen Tutu complained.

Wen Qiao and the others were all taken aback, and suddenly reacted.

"It seems reasonable." Jing Jue thoughtfully, "If all the doors here need to be opened with spirit pills, it will indeed reduce the number of practitioners from coming in..."

No matter what the Lord of the Senluo Temple meant, they now understand that every door in this cave requires a spirit pill to open the door.

A spirit pill was inlaid on it. After the spirit pill disappeared, the door opened.

Behind the door is a long passage, not knowing where it leads.

Walking along the passage, they quickly discovered that there were countless doors on both sides of the passage, and the characteristic of each door opening was to use a spirit pill.

Jing Jue was desperate, how many spirit pills would it take to open all these doors? The owner of the Senluo Temple was too capable of tossing, and even tossing the cave mansion into this way, it was obvious that he did not give people the opportunity to go in for treasure hunting.

"open it."

Ning Yuzhoucai waved his hand boldly to take out a large number of Heavenly Pills and handed them out, beckoning everyone to open the door.

Seeing them unsparingly take the best heaven-level pill to open the door, Jing Jue twitched with distress, while staring at Ning Yuzhou with the eyes of a god. Even though he already knew that his alchemy was extremely powerful, he couldn't imagine how extravagant it was to throw one of the best heaven-level pills with one, which was not a matter of course.

In Jing Jue's entanglement, everyone has opened the surrounding rooms.

Unsurprisingly, these rooms are all places for storing elixirs, psychiatric herbs, and elixir.

It's a pity that it took too long, and the elixirs, elixirs, and elixirs in it had expired and became discarded objects. They directly discarded the expired spirit pills and spirit grass, and took away the empty jade boxes and bottles.

This kind of thing doesn't make much money, so you don't need to buy it.

Su Molan sighed: "It's a pity, they are all useless things."

When I said this, the voice of the Pleiades suddenly sounded: [Lanlan, it's a pity, there are immortal artifacts in this ancient cave, I feel it. 】

The voice of the Pleiades is very excited, and it is especially happy every time it finds the Immortal Tool of Wuzhu.

Su Molan's expression moved slightly, but because there was an outsider like Jing Jue here, she didn't pretend to say anything to Wen Qiao and the others, and said to the Pleiades: [Is the fairy far from here? 】

[I don't know, I can only feel the breath of the fairy vaguely, but I can't further perceive where it is. There should be something shielding its breath, and I will continue to look for it. 】

Su Molan looked calm, not discouraged, anyway, they had entered the ancient cave mansion, and some had time to explore.

Thinking of this, she walked to Pei Qiyu's side and suddenly took his hand.

Pei Qiyu had a tacit understanding with her. He raised his eyes and looked over, and when he saw that there was a seemingly non-existent smile on her lips, he knew that the cave had immortal artifacts, so he also smiled at her.

"What Should I do if my husband is the future demon King?" 3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara