"Y-yeah, sure. Uhm, I c-could text Harry to come over, if you want?" Louis stammered and both of his parents nodded. "Okay." Louis also nodded and a smile crept on his face.

Jay and Mark left the room and Louis was quick to snatch his phone and dialed Harry's number.

"Hello?" Harry asked through the phone.

"Hey. What are doing?" Louis instantly asked and he heard a snort from the other line.

"Just playing with Jack, why?" Harry asked curiously.

"Uhm, do you want to come over with him for a bit? My parents want to get to know him, and you of course. You don't have to though." Louis added the last sentence fastly.

"Uhm, yeah, sure. I just have to ask my mum to drive us over." Harry said, surprise lacing his voice.

"I can pick you up?" Louis said but it sounded more like a question.

"You sure?" Harry asked and Louis nodded even though Harry couldn't see him.

"Sure. I'll be there in ten. Sounds good?" Louis asked and Harry agreed before hanging up.

Louis rushed down the stairs to tell his parents that he was picking Harry and Jack up before rushing out of the house. He started his car and drove over to Harry's and ten minutes after their call he stood in front of the door ringing the bell. Anne opened the door and smiled at him.

"Hi, Louis. Come in." She said and stepped aside.

"Hi, Anne. Thank you." He smiled back at her and stepped inside of the house.

"How did it go with your parents, if you don't mind me asking?" She asked as they walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Surprisingly good, actually. They were a bit disappointed because I made a stupid decision but apart from that they were pretty relaxed. Well as relaxed as you could be when your eighteen year old son tells you that he has a two year old." Louis chuckled slightly and Anne smiled at him knowingly.

"I know. I went through this, but my son was only fourteen." She grinned at him and Louis frowned.

"I'm really sorry, Anne. Firstly because it happened in the first place and secondly because I wasn't there. I could say I didn't know, but this isn't an excuse really. I could've tried harder to contact Harry and I'm sorry you had to deal with everything alone. I would've never left him hanging." Louis said honestly.

"Darling, it wasn't your fault. Well, doing it in the first place was, but as you said you didn't know and Jack is such an enrichment to our lives, so don't work yourself up because of that. You are here now and that's all that matters." She reassured him and Louis was at a loss of words. Anne sensed it and pulled him into a warm hug. Louis hugged back immediately, but it didn't last long when they heard footsteps on the stairs and broke out of the hug.

"Daddy?" Jack asked a bit unsure, because it was still new to him seeing his dad.

"Hey love." Louis greeted him and picked him up on his lap when Jack lifted his arms.

"Y'alright?" Louis asked and placed a small kiss to his head. Jack nodded grinning and placed his arms around Louis' neck just as Harry entered the living room.

"Wow, that's how fast I got replaced." Harry scoffed jokingly and Louis rolled his eyes.

"Oh, please. You could never be replaced." Louis grinned at him and Harry rolled his eyes fondly.

"Come on, you sap." Harry said laughing and walked into the hallway with a bag around his shoulders. Louis stood up with Jack on his arm and bid Anne goodbye.