Chapter 5

"SIGHTS"

Blood dripping from my nose
Tears runninng out my eyes
Pain flowing through my hands
My first beating
My first fight
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason's POV

Shit.

Why the hell does Ariana always have to be the one to start fights.
Make it worst it's always with girls she doesnt know a thing about them.

Now guess who has to stop it now?

Me.

Why?

Cause I'm her boyfriend.

Not only that im her boyfriend, nobody else is getting up to stop the fight cause they are getting their phones ready to record the fight.

I got up out of my desk as quick as I can and grab Ariana's arm.

"Dont do it." I sat in a harsh tone.

Than of course she pulls away and marches right up to the new girl - Victoria?

I watched as Victoria's fist starts to tighten.

Yep, here we go.

She is gonna throw the first punch.

I cut through the other rows and run to the front of the class before Ariana can get there.

The same time I jumped in front of Ariana, the same time I felt instant pain strike me on the right side of my eye.

The class gasp as I covered my eye like if that will help cure the striking pain beating from my eye.

"Oh my gosh Jason!" I heard Ariana yell from behind me.

She punched me. Victora the new black girl punched me in the eye.

I looked up at her, and the look on her face was as if someone has been killed right in front of her face.

Her eyes wide and beady, and her hands coving her mouth in shock.

Within seconds she headed for the door.

"Victoria OFFICE NOW!"Mr.Smith spat out as he pointed towards the door.

Out the door Victoria ran and seconds later Mia is running out after her.

My right eye's vison begun to get blury and the pain began to strike me more. My head began to get to heavy for my neck to bare it.

So I try my best to make my way back to my desk like nothing happen to me.

"What's wrong with you Jason, you know I can fight for myself. Your such a stupid guy with looks" I heard Ariana yell at me.

Is she really kidding me right now. I just took a punch for this girl and this is what she can say?

Anger began to build up within. Trying my best to keep it together, I turned around slowly trying my best to keep my balance.

"Excuse Me?"

"Jason stop showing off like your some buff grown man. Go and sit down and be a good boy." She said with a smirk like this all was a big joke to her.

"You two enough. Ariana go sit down and Jason would you like to go to the office and get some ice for your eye is beginning to swell." Mr. Smith said.

You know what I have no time for Ariana's bullshit right now. The walk to the office will let me cool off for a while.

As I walked back to the front of the class my vison began to come back but I could barely see because of the swelling.