20. biker

Aria.

Halloween had creeped up on us and arrived. Like every year on the significant day, Everest Jones threw the raucous, unrestrained party of the year and this year was no different.

Everyone awaited Ev's Halloween Bash all year round and I'd be lying if I said I didn't too. I always ended up totally wasted out of my mind and got a good fuck by the end of the night so yeah, I wasn't disinterested.

Shopping, however, is the bane of my existence. I despise it and always have, especially when shops are crowded with everyone there for the same thing - a halloween outfit. Its always just been a fucking bore to me.

Everest was laughing in the props aisle with Taylor - who we'd bumped into when we'd walked into the shop.

Malik walked up to me.

"So what you thinking?" He raised an eyebrow down at me and I shrugged.

"Might just go as myself. In all my true glory." I said sarcastically and he rolled his eyes.

"Come on. Everyone was talking about how fucking hot you looked as Harley Quinn last year. What's it this year?" He threw up his hands, standing in front of me.

I did look fucking hot as Harley Quinn last year. That skirt did wonders for my ass.

I shrugged.

"Come on. We're looking around." He grabbed my arm and yanked me off the wall with strength.

I gave in, following him around as his excitement arose at certain pieces. His love for fashion was shining. He'd rifle through racks, move on and chatter to me about what would suit me.

I wasn't listening.

Until he pulled out a leather jacket. It would be baggy on me - perfect - and it looked hot. The sleeves were cuffed and the zip was coloured a deep red.

Malik instantly honed in on my interest, "Okay, we can work with this." He shoved the jacket into my hands. I watched him pull out his phone, seemingly ringing someone. I smiled when Valencia's face showed up on his screen.

"Babe, what would work with this jacket? Its for Ria." He spun the camera around to me. I blew a bubble with the gum in my mouth, Malik sending me a flat look, "Hold it up, dumbass."

I held it up. Smiled, though it wasn't very enthusiastic. No sleep for three days and counting. I'm running on fumes. The lights of the shop are making my temples pound.

"Oh my god. Aria- you're gonna look so fricking hot in that!" She squealed from the phone, "What about a corset? And a latex skirt? It'll be like 90's hot biker girl but with your own twist!"

I tugged my lips down, not so deterred by the idea. I think I'd be able to pull that off.

"I like it." I shrugged, looking down to Valencia on the phone. Malik and Valencia both smiled the same bright smile before they said bye to each other and Malik had begun dragging me around the shop.

I did help him a little this time but he was caught up in his own world anyways. We found a pair of platform, knee high latex boots that looked hot and a latex skirt - slutty and revealing, which is what I was going for anyways. Halloween's the one time of the year that I shine and bask in my hotness to my full potential. My ass deserves to be on show.

Everest and Taylor had caught up to us, both of them hiding their outfits from me because they wanted my pure reaction when I saw them all dressed up. I sent them away too so they didn't peek my outfit, all in for the element of surprise.