Investigation - Choice #2

You make the sensible decision to comply with everything you've been told so far

I mean, touching it could've lead to you losing a hand and potentially getting a cybernetic one, should you ever encounter a doctor who happens to specialize in that field. Which is not certain, but entirely possible.

Burt seems to be occupied with a quite annoying situation and has apparently kicked everyone but Fredrick and MacBeth out of the office to discuss whatever they are mad about with them outside, where they can't wake up Sven.

MacBeth is taking note of your discovery though and Nicholas and Waylon show up to contain the unknown and potentially dangerous substance. Since you found this stuff randomly lying around you are given some PPE to protect yourself, should you encounter more of it.

You are not needed in medbay currently and you are not in need of medical attention so you proceed to check out storage.

Mr. MacBeth opens the door and locks it behind you, for safety reasons. It is debatable if it is your safety he is concerned about or the safety of the station.

What will you do in here?

A) Check out the crates where Marty was found. Maybe the others missed something

B) Check out the area around the vent

C) Wait, where's that weird humming-sound coming from?