The meeting

Sven looks down on the list of names he brought from his office "Everyone on the station has a phone and we have earpieces and headsets people can wear

Sven looks down on the list of names he brought from his office "Everyone on the station has a phone and we have earpieces and headsets people can wear. As for the buddy system... I still think groups of three isn't enough. It should at least be four and they should report at least twice a day if everyone is still alright"

"The lower ranks bunk together so grouping up them is easy"

"They can also look after each other at night time...", Macbeth adds "Who says our rooms are safe? Marty went into his room and stayed there for days. We don't know what or if something happened in there"

"Yeah. We'll have to search his room after telling the clan" Fredrick sits up straight "You'll need a few more hands to have three toppats by your side at all times, chief. I'll volunteer helping search Martys' room. Can't keep sitting around and letting you do all the work because someone... thought it be best to only trust you with all of it..."

Gene squints his eyes at the younger elite "Do not look at me like that"

"I can't look at Sheriff right now, and you were right behind him"