The meeting

One hour was a short time.

Sven had spent most of it asleep and only woke up ten minutes ago.

Burt had found some interesting and confusing things on the cameras.

And Nicholas had found out things that are just as interesting. And also slightly concerning.

The elites knew none of it yet.

"Marty O.... was found dead in storage. There is no way to tell when he died, due to the state... his body is in. The information we could gather from the camera footage of the past day indicates that this might not be Marty... but all evidence found in storage and inside the... remains... point towards him. He's also nowhere to be found on the station and no one has left the station since Talinn died"

While Sven very roughly summarizes the case, the elites look at some pictures taken in the medbay. Pictures of Martys' hat, wallet and phone, bones and hair and of course the pile of goo.

"We'll still have to search the whole storage area thoroughly since what was found", Burt looks at the picture where the weight of all things is listed "can't be everything"

"It's like... maybe half of him", Nicholas taps his pen on his clipboard "And it's not like someone just sawed him in two. We've got the skull and parts of feet and leg, but almost nothing that could have been a part of the ribcage or spine"

"The point is... Marty is dead since at least a day, but he was seen just a few hours ago. Stalking someone and disappearing from the cameras view right outside of storage, shortly before the body was found"

Reactions and expressions... vary.

Ahnoldt is the first to speak "So we got an impostor on the station, huh?"

(I think I majorly f*cked up Fredricks' hat. I'm so sorry, Fredrick...)

--- Only people inside the meeting room are available for asks now ---