The meeting

"It's not a bad idea, kid" Ahnoldt leans back and crosses his arms "Problem is that it would be hard to judge who would be next

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"It's not a bad idea, kid" Ahnoldt leans back and crosses his arms "Problem is that it would be hard to judge who would be next. Talinn was an acrobat, Marty was only good at jumping. If I would try to gather useful abilities, I'd go for the strength next, which could be a lot of people. Like Kabbitz or Earrings"

"We can't also be sure that that's really the reason. It's also difficult to set a trap for someone or something we know very little about..." Fredrick adds.

"It would be quite helpful if you would share that information with us" Gene and Nicholas obviously don't like each other

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"It would be quite helpful if you would share that information with us" Gene and Nicholas obviously don't like each other...

"Well... For one, Marty most likely died from the same injury that Talinn had. Just this time the skull is punctured at the back. Second, this is some strange acid" He opens the cooler and pulls out a small metal cup and a piece of meat, wrapped in a towel. "It only damages organic material..." He places the meat with the towel on a metal plate. "It has a really hard time with bones and things like hair and fingernails though"

Before continuing he passes a face mask to everyone and places a portable suction system right next to the plate, to suck in as many potentially toxic fumes as possible.

"Soft tissue has almost no chance"

The liquid in the cup has a pale yellow color and after Nicholas pours about a table spoon full on the towel it slowly seeps through without causing any damage until it reaches the meat beneath and they can hear how it slowly dissolves.

"I don't know what kind of acid this is, but it's also easily flammable. Something I probably shouldn't demonstrate here..."

Traitor on board - Act oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें