Chapter 27: Grale

Ashton Grale Buenavista

When the sun set bumalik na sila sa resort. Joan was even startled when she saw the two of them all soaked and all smiling. Umakyat na sila sa kwarto ni Majarlika. Pinauna na itong maligo ni Grale.

"Mabilis lang ako," she said.

He gave her a nod and then she disappeared in his sight.

His phone beeped so he picked it up. He just sighed upon reading a few messages and just threw it on the bed again. He moved towards his things and took his changing clothes.

"Ikaw na."

He turned his head towards the bathroom. Majarlika was wearing a white silk vintage sleeping gown. It has loose long sleeves with ruffles on the wrist part and the hem of the dress itself. Her hair is wet and she smells of a scented bar of soap he guesses as lemon.

She walked towards the vanity table and sat on the chair. Lumapit siya saglit dito at binigyan ang nobya ng halik sa pisngi.

"You smell good," he told her before sprinting towards the bathroom.

Majarlika's smell still lingers inside the bathroom and it makes him smile. He just loves everything about her. Everything that reminds him of her. Nagtanggal na siya ng damit at nagsimula nang maligo.

"Grale?" A call from outside.

"Yes, babe?" he replied.

"Nag r-ring yung phone mo."

"Can you answer it for me, please?" He was still washing his head.

"Nawala na yung tawag."

"Oh. Okay." Binuksan niya na ang shower para mag banlaw.

"Grale?"

"Yes, babe?"

"Anong password mo?"

"My phone? Your birthday. Without the year."

"Can I open it?"

He chuckled. "Why are you asking for my permission? Of course you can."

He heard nothing from Majarlika after that. Lumabas na siya ng shower room at nagpatuyo. Isang itim na sweatshirt at putting cotton shirt lang ang suot niya. Ito lang ang damit na dala niya dahil babiyahe na siya bukas ng umaga pabalik ng Manila para sa umpisa ng road tour nila ni Elisse at nang iba pang mga cast ng movie nila.

Lumabas na siya ng banyo pagkatapos.

"Who called, by the way?"

Majarlika turned to him, holding his phone. "Why was Thea calling you?"

Grale halted from drying his hair. "Siya yung tumawag?"

Majarlika nodded. Her facial expression was neutral. Even her voice. And that made his heart bang loudly in his chest. Not that he did anything wrong, but the thought of Majarlika getting jealous just made him scared. Fuck. Isn't this what he wanted earlier? To see how she gets jealous? Damn it. Ayaw niya na pala.

He took a deep breath before answering. "For the record, I didn't answer any of her calls nor her texts."

Her forehead creased. "Bakit?"

Grale stepped forward until he's in front of her. "Because I respect you. I respect our relationship. Ayoko gumawa ng isang bagay na pwedeng pagmulan ng away natin."

She didn't say anything. So, Grale gently held both of her arms and tugged her closer to him. "Galit ka ba?"

She shook her head. "Bakit naman ako magagalit?"

"Because she was calling me. And because she's a girl from my past."

"Grale, hindi ako ganun kababaw mag isip," she said. "Whatever you and Thea had in the past, I respect that. Yung pagdating ko sa buhay mo, hindi naman non mababago yung katotohanang nauna siya. That's why you don't have to apologize just because you loved someone else before me."

"Angel..."

She smiled, touching his cheek with her knuckles. "But you're stuck with me now. Itaga mo 'yan sa bato."

His lips parted open and a bark of laughter from him followed. He even threw his head backward from so much laughter.

"Don't laugh at me. Hindi ako nagbibiro," irap nito.

"Now, now, my girlfriend's being boldly possessive," he smirked. "I think I'm liking this version instead of you being jealous."

"Nakakatawa 'yon?" She tried to maintain a straight face, but a ghost of a smile was already on her lips.

He smirked. He leaned forward to kiss her on the lip. He felt Majarlika stiffening and he took that as a chance to snake his arms on her waist onto her back, tugging her closer, not allowing a single air pass through their bodies.

Seconds later when she began responding to his kisses, hands gripped on his chest. His lips twisted up as he deepened the kiss, one arm travelling from the back of her neck, massaging, kneading, and tugging her closer.

"Grale..."

He took that moaning chance to slide his tongue inside her mouth. Majarlika moaning his name brings a different sensation inside him, a shiver curling up his spine, a different feeling sitting up in his gut.

Holding her waist, he slowly walked on his feet and sat at the edge of the bed, not allowing their kisses to cut off. He pulled Majarlika onto his lap, with both of her legs on his side.

He kisses her more, exploring the inside of her sweet, sweet mouth. Playing with her innocent tongue. Biting her alluring lips. He slides his hand inside her dress, her bare leg, brushing his fingers, making her tickle. Making her moan his name again.

"Grale..."

"Hmm?" His kisses travelled down to her jaw, and then to chin, and then near her ear, down to the bridge of her neck. He kissed her with lips, tongue, and teeth, devouring her in hot, demanding kisses. Making sure he leaves no space untasted.

"What are we doing?" She whispered in a horse, aroused voice.

He smirked on her neck, kissing her skin more. "Kissing, baby," he went up and claimed her lips once again. "We're kissing... really... really good."

Majarlika moaned against his lips again when he left it once more to return to her neck. He loves it so much, kissing her bare skin, being this closer to her, inhaling her innocent scent.

"G-Grale."

He groaned, nibbling her ear and dipping his one hand on her leg and holding her firmly on her back, his fingers enjoying the feeling of her skin next to him.

Majarlika leaned back, giving her more access to her neck. His hand inside her dress finding its way up inside, reaching her waist. He plays with it, touching her into places, making sure she shivers as she feels the pleasure of being touched by him. Being needed by him.

He groaned when Majarlika moved atop of him, feeling that rough pleasure in between his thighs as she kept on innocently rocking him.

Oh how much he loves his girl's innocence. She doesn't even have the idea how much she drives him crazy.

He groaned once more before holding her waist into place, making sure she stops from moving or else they'll end up doing more. Or he'll end up wanting more. No, he already wants more, craves more of her. Pero hindi pwede. Hindi pa ngayon. Kailangan kolektahin lahat ng katinuan na meron siya sa katawan para huminto.

"W-What was that?" She asked, gasping.

"That's what we call making out, baby," he  smirked.

"H-Ha?"

He laughed at her innocent and just kissed her again. 

*****

#Unedited