Chapter 23: Grale

Ashton Grale Buenavista

After the photoshoot, Grale and his team moved to his next schedule. May taping siya saglit ng hapon hanggang gabi kaya nagmamadali na sila. 

"Are you sure you still wanna go? Pwede ka naman mauna na sa condo so you could rest first," he told Majarlika as he lightly massaged the back of her neck. 

She shook her head. "Gusto ko sumama, Grale."

He just nodded and leaned closer to her to kiss her cheek and hugged her throughout the ride. 

"Hoy, kakakapit mo riyan kay Maja baka masakal na 'yan sayo ha," Cora teased. She's sitting in the front seat.

"Shut up, Cora. Nobody asks for your opinion," he fired back. 

"Gago! Bahala ka. Naku, Maja, kung ako sayo hihiwalayan ko na yan si Grale!"

Mabilis siyang bumaling sa nobya na nakaupo sa kanyang tabi sa may malapit sa bintana.

She's just smiling at Cora. 

Grale was suddenly lost in her incandescent beauty again. May mga pagkakataon talagang katulad nito: nalulunod siya sa ganda ni Majarlika. 

She's like an ocean, fresh, calm, and always glowing. But then, there's something about her calmness that pulls you in a deep mystery. That instant crave to know her. To dive in her deepest beauty. To unleash what lies beyond her smiles.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked, smiling.

"Maj."

"Hmm?" She caressed his cheek. The warmth of her fingers sent shivers down his spine.

"Don't ever listen to Cora. Don't ever break up with me," his voice was so serious when he said that.

Majarlika just leaned closer to give him a peck on the lip. It was just a quick kiss yet enough to give him crazy heartbeats. 

"As long as you don't give me a reason to, Grale," she smiled.

Tumango siya at mabilis na niyakap ang ang dalaga. Nakasandal na ulit ang likod nito sa upuan at siya naman ay nakasiksik ang ulo sa pagitan ng leeg at balikat nito. 

Mabilis na nagsimula ang shoot pagkarating nila sa set. It's an outdoor shoot kaya hinayaan niya si Majarlika sa loob ng tent at sinabihan na lang na lumabas kapag gusto na nitong manood. 

Isa pa, mas gusto niya nang nasa loob ito dahil nang ipakilala niya ito kanina sa direktor ay nagkainteres ito kaagad sa dalaga.

"You're so beautiful in the camera! No wonder Ricky was annoying Tasha to introduce him to you. Are you sure you don't want to be scouted? Maybe I can change your mind?" He laughed as he tried to persuade her. 

He was slightly annoyed by the mentioning of Ricky's name. He's a producer and also a talent manager. He's just one of the many talent scouts who's eager to meet Majarlika in person.

"Cut! Good take!"

Nang matapos ang taping. Saglit muna siyang lumapit sa mga fans na nasa may harang. 

"Grale!"

"Oh my gosh!"

"Love na love kita, Grale!"

"Pwede po pa picture?"

"Ako rin!"

He's smirking as he gets closer to them. He loves his fans so much so every time he has the chance to talk with them, he does. 

"Thank you for coming, guys," he said as he wrote signatures on their tarpaulins. "We're almost done tonight, I think mas maganda kung uuwi na kayo."