102. their lives

jules and john have now been married for 10 years, kassidy is eight years old, they moved into a house and are happier than they have ever been.

lauren and caden ended up breaking up shortly after kassidy was born, mads and carson also broke up, both couples we're together for a little over 3 years but in the end caden had feelings for mads and carson had feelings for lauren. the four of them still remain friends to this day. they all still get along great and they all love each other.

dylan and hayden ended up together, john and jules wedding brought them together. jules is happy for her best friends. jules and kenzie are now friends after several years they put the past behind them and kenzie is in a healthy relationship with joey birlem, that shocked jules once she found that out but she's happy for the both of them.

mr and mrs leblanc ended up divorcing, mr. leblanc still lives in maryland but has an apartment in la that he visits frequently to see his girls.

paige still live with katie and hayley and they're one big happy family.

hayley graduated high school a year early and got a full scholarship to the university of california where she study's business. she has her own apartment near campus and is also a full-time youtuber and influencer and is following in the footsteps of her sister. while she's not studying or vlogging she takes dance lessons.

greg is still single and is still bestfriends with all his former chicken girls cast mates. they often meet up and grab lunch together and even shop just like they use to do after set.

emily and lilia broke up but they're still great friends, they are both very supportive of each other.

will is still modeling and he's gotten so big that he hardly has any time off but on the rare chances he does he hangs out with his friends.

and to think all of this started on instagram.