95. pregnant?

*they next day*
jules pov
i woke up and saw a note from john.
"good morning beautiful, went to go get some groceries. i made you a smoothie before i left, it's in the fridge. be back soon!" -xoxo john
i have the sweetest guy ever. i got up and went to go get my smoothie from the fridge and also grabbed some eggs to make for breakfast. as i was frying the eggs i made some toast to go along with it, the smell started to make me sick but i didn't think to much of it because i thought i was just getting sick because i haven't ate yet. once it was done i put it on a plate and sit down, as i ate i started feeling even more sick, i looked at my egg and saw the yolk running out just the sight of it wanted to make me puke. i ran to the bathroom and threw up. "baby i'm home." i heard john yell from the living room "i'm in the bathroom!" i tell him "hey are you okay?" he asks and sits down next to me in the bathroom. "yeah i'm fine just breakfast made me a little sick." i tell him "you got sick from dinner last night too, you've been throwing up a lot recently. do you want me to make you a doctors appointment?" john asks "actually, will you go get me a pregnancy test?" i ask him, he looked shocked "yeah, i'll be right back. do you want anything else?" he asks, he's so sweet and caring that's one of the things i love about him. "no thank you just the test." i say "okay i'll be right back. stay there just in case you feel like you have to puke again." he tells me and runs out the door.
-
*10 minutes later*
-
"baby i'm back." john says as he walks into the bathroom. i take the test from him and follow the instructions, i've never taken a pregnancy test. "alright now we just have to wait five minutes." i say
"what do you hope it says?" i ask him "whatever the result it i'll be happy, but if it does say positive. i'm gonna be the best father ever for our baby." he says and wraps me in a hug as my timer goes off "the results are in." i say, i pick up the test, my hands are shaking. i look and i start crying. "baby what's wrong?" john asks "i'm-"
-
a/n: haha, cliffhanger ❤️