11. group message

"squad+john😎"
-
kenny✨🥺: juju i'm sorry!

hay<3: me too!

kenny✨🥺: come on jules please talk to us.

jules: i can't believe you two.
after everything, i went through for y'all!
hayden i loved you! and kenzie it took me months to truly trust you after you told me that he used you and that you wanted to start over with our friendship. i finally got to a point where i truly trusted you mackenzie and i finally got to a point where i felt i could finally trust you again hayden! but not even a week into being friends again you turn around and you do the same shit that ended not only our friendship but also our relationship in the first place! both of you are terrible people and i don't wanna hear from either of you ever again.

jaunny boy💛😙: proud of you jules💛

hay<3: oh shut up johnny! and you know what julianna you shut up too!

jaunny boy💛😙: dude don't talk to her like that!

jules: me? what did i do?

hay<3: you aren't innocent in any of what happened between us either! when you weren't with me you off hanging out with other guys!

jules: AT LEAST I WAS LOYAL! those guys that i was "running off with" we're friends! in fact they were OUR FRIENDS! AND THEY KNEW ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP! THAT YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO KEEP OUT OF THE PUBLIC!

kenny✨🥺: i mean she has a point hayden, why did you want to keep your relationship with her out of the public but you had no problem making our relationship public.

hay<3: kenz don't start that bull shit with me right now.

jules: you know what i'm done, with both of y'all because it's clear that y'all are perfect for each other. so have fun cheating on each other, because i'm outta here.

*jules left the chat*

jaunny boy💛😙: you both are idiots.

*juanny boy💛😙 left the chat*
-