40. date night<3

jules pov.
okay it's 6:30, i have an hour to get ready. first things i gotta shower cause after that plane ride i feel so disgusting. i go into the bathroom and turn my speaker on and turn on johns music. *an hour later*
-
her hair

 *an hour later*-her hair

dress

makeup

makeup

heels

-*knock**knock* i hear someone knocking on the door, i'm pretty sure it's john but i look through the peephole just to be safe

-
*knock**knock* i hear someone knocking on the door, i'm pretty sure it's john but i look through the peephole just to be safe. i see john in suit

i look at the mirror next to the door to double check my look and then i open the door to see the one and only johnny orlando

i look at the mirror next to the door to double check my look and then i open the door to see the one and only johnny orlando. (j-jules, jo-johnny)
j "well hello handsome."
jo "ah theirs my gorgeous girlfriend, you look stunning but you always do. you ready to go beautiful?"
j "as ready as i'll ever be love"
we get down stairs and i see a limo outside with a driver holding a sign that says mr & mrs orlando.
j "babe, did you do all of this for me?"
jo "of course i did, i wanted everything to be perfect."
j "but what's so special about tonight?"
j "oh my god i didn't forget an anniversary did i?" i start to panic thinking i mixed up dates.
jo "baby, baby, baby, no i just wanted to do something special for you, i know we've only been apart for a week but i just wanted you to know that i love you, our one year is still three months away but i already have something planned for that too, and i can't wait."
j "you are the best boyfriend ever, and i love you too." i say and kiss him on the cheek, he kisses me on the forehead and opens the door
jo "after you my lady."
he is seriously the sweetest man ever.
j "thank you babe."
i get in and see a bottle of champagne.
j "babe, i'm only 18, i can't drink this yet."
jo "actually you can be 18 to drink in canada, besides one glass won't hurt." he says pops the top of champagne to pour me some
j "so mr. orlando where are we going?"
jo "that my love is for me to know and you to find out." he smiles drinks some of champagne.
-(skip the drive)
the car comes to a stop and i look to see where we are. Blu Ristorante, the fanciest restaurant in all of toronto, john knows i've always wanted to come here, when we're 13 and i came to canada for the first time i saw it and though it looked gorgeous.
j "awe john, i can't believe you remember me saying that i've always wanted to go here. we were 13 and after that we didn't see each other again till just before everything happened. all these years and you remembered?"
jo "from the moment i laid eyes on you jules i automatically had a crush on you, you were so adorable and shy. of course i remembered."
the driver comes around and opens our door, after john is out he reaches his hand out for me to grab. we walk to the door and he opens it for me like a gentleman
host "name?"
jo "orlando, party of two."
host "follow me right this way to your table sir."
the man grabs our menus and john laces his fingers with mine as the host leads us to a private dining area. when i get there i see white roses, john knows i hate red roses, i think they're cliche.
j "johnny, this is amazing. thank you so much for doing this for me."
he pulls out my chair for me sit and he goes around as the host hands is our menus.
jo "it wasn't a problem baby i just want you to be happy and i like to spoil you."
he smiles his cheeky smile
host "the waiter will be right back to get y'all started on drinks."
** a few minutes later **
waiter "hello i'll be your waiter for this evening can i get y'all started on something to drink?"
jo "two waters with lemon and two glasses of red wine please."
waiter "okay and if i can just see some ids please."
john and i both pull out our ids to show the waiter
waiter "perfect, i'll be right back with those drinks for you."
the waiter leaves
j "everything sounds so good i don't even know what to get."
jo "i'll order for you babe."
i smile at him, he knows i love when he orders for me.
j "how did i get so lucky to have you."
jo "i've been thinking the exact same thing the past nine months but i'm so glad i have you."
he kisses me lightly and the waiter comes back with our drinks.
waiter "are y'all ready to order or do y'all need a few more minutes?"
jo "we're ready. i'll have the grilled ribeye with roasted mushrooms and she'll have the classic bolognese with sweet potato gnocchi."
waiter "all right i'll get this right in and food will be out shortly."
j "thank you."
the waiter walks away
* skip dinner * *john pays and they leave*
*back at the hotel*
j "i can't thank you enough for tonight, i love you."
jo "baby, you don't have to thank me i just love doing stuff with you and for you and i love to spoil you, i love you too."
-
nobody's pov
john kisses jules, it quickly turns to a heated make out, he starts to unzip her dress and she starts taking off his jacket and unbuttoning his shirt. jules is left in her bra and underwear, john is left in his pants and boxers. without breaking the kiss jules starts to unbuckle johns belt and i bottom his pants, he's left in just his underwear. he pushes jules on the bed and she flips them over so she's on top, john has his hands on her ass, he licks her bottom lip asking for entrance, she denies just to tease him, he slaps her ass shocking her and he takes the chance. she starts slowly moving her hips back and forth to grind on him, he pulls away.
jo "someone wants to be a tease."
jules just looks at him and smiles, he quickly starts to kiss her again, john puts his hands on her waist and guides her back forth with more pressure, she moans into the kiss. he starts kissing down her neck leaving hickies, he flips them over so he's back on top and keeps moving down her body from her neck to her chest, to her stomach and down to her panties. **skip the rest** (ya little nasty) their both laying there nude under the sheets, cuddling, john playing with her hair.
j "i love you johnny boy."
and with that she quickly falls asleep and he kisses her forehead.
jo "goodnight princess."
-
a/n: hey guys! i hope y'all loved this chapter as much as i did! also i actually looked up restaurants in toronto and i looked at their menu so the restaurant and the food is real also you have to be 19 to drink in toronto but it's just a story! also writing that little bit of sexual stuff made me very uncomfortable so i don't know how some of y'all do it, anyways hope you loved, bye!!❤️