30. @laurenorlando88

@laurenorlando88: we went into town for a girls day but lils and em ditched us to have a date :(so thanks to the random stranger who took this pic for us🤍@julesleblanc @madslewis

@laurenorlando88:
we went into town for a girls day but
lils and em ditched us to have a date :(
so thanks to the random stranger who took
this pic for us🤍
@julesleblanc @madslewis

❤️67.9k likes
4,682 comments
-
@username y'all are so cute!

@username i want friends like this

@username heather who?😍

@username ^heather wishes she looked like them.

@isaakpresley hey it's me the random stranger who took this picture, your welcome:)
|@julesleblanc omg thank you so much, honestly a life saver lol.
|@madslewis would you like to come hang out with us and our boyfriends?
|@isaakpresley sure i'm still in town, i'm at the ice cream shop.
-
in real life
-
jules pov
"hey isaak commented and said he's at the ice cream shop." mads said looking up from her phone "i still can't believe you invited a random stranger to hang out with us." lauren told her "well he did something nice so i was trying to be nice back." mads defends herself "it's fine we'll hang out with him for like an hour then we'll go inside and do what we've been doing every night." i told the girls and looked at them "movie nights with our boys." we said in union just as we arrived at the ice cream shop. "hey you guys." isaak said walking out of the ice cream shop "this is actually perfect because the house we're staying in is right down there." lauren says "last one to the house is a rotten egg." she adds and me being slow i take off last with isaak right behind me "i win." lauren says touching the side door. "that's not fair you didn't give us time." mads says panting "yeah honestly, you maybe short but you run fast as hell." i say while laying down in the sand. "come on the boys already texted me saying that dinner just got here." mads says helping me up. i look at isaak "i'm sorry we didn't know mads was gonna invite you until last minute but i'm sure theirs extras, if your hungry." i tell isaak "it's good i just ate about five minutes before my ice cream." he informs us and we all just say okay and head inside.