85. back in La + instagram

hayleys pov
we finally made it to the house it was around 5:30, not as late as i thought it would be. mom and i both agreed that we were to tired to unpack everything so we just got our small bags because they still had some clothes and our necessities like toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush so we'd be alright for the night and in the morning when we unpack everything. when we pulled into the driveway i saw a car that i didn't recognize and paige standing outside, momma must've texted her saying we were almost there. jules parks the car and we get out. "oh my god it feels so good to stretch my legs!" jules says "right!" i agree with her "mom who's car is this?" i ask as paige walks over to us "happy late birthday haybug!" paige and momma yell in union "this is mine?!" i ask "all yours, your gonna need a car to get you back and forth from school." mom says "you're enrolling me in school here too!" i ask "yeah, i know you were a little sad to move here because you wouldn't have any friends your own age so while we were gone i had paige go down to the school and enroll you since she will be one of your legal guardians and you can start this monday." my mom tells me "thank you so much mom, i love you." i tell her and wrap her in a hug "you're welcome baby." she says and hugs me back.
-

@hayleyleblanc: 📍Los Angeles, California happy late birthday to me🤪❤️photo creds📸: @julesleblanc

happy late birthday to me🤪❤️
photo creds📸: @julesleblanc

❤️246m likes
...38k comments
-
@julesleblanc: it was so hard to keep it a secret!
|@hayleyleblanc: you knew?!!
|@julesleblanc: of course i knew, i helped pick the car the day before we left:)

@username: it's crazy to me that you're old enough to drive!😩

@johnnyorlando: surprise haybug!!❤️
|@hayleyleblanc: you knew too!
|@johnnyorlando: yup:)

load more comments