82. helping move + @johnnyorlando

jules pov
*alarm blaring**5:30 am* i groan at the sound of my alarm going off, i turn it off and start to get out of bed when john pulls me closer to him. "five more minutes." he says half asleep. "i wish i could babe but i have to get ready before i have to catch my plane." i tell him and kiss his cheek "i can't go a week without my cuddles and kisses and movie nights." he groans "i know babe, but you have that you have to do and you can't go but we'll fall asleep on the facetime every night." i tell him "ugh finee." john groans and let's me go. i walk to our bathroom and wash my face, brush my teeth, and do a little bit of makeup. *25 minutes later* "john are you taking me to the airport?" i asked him "yeah just let me slip on a shirt and some shoes." he says as gets out of his bed and puts on a shirt, and slips on his shoes. "let's go baby." john says as he picks up his keys and links his hand with mine. i grab my suitcase and we walk out the door. *at the airport*
-

@johnnyorlando: i'll see you in one week baby!🤎 @julesleblanc

@johnnyorlando:
i'll see you in one week baby!🤎 @julesleblanc

❤️182m likes
...23k comments
-
@julesleblanc: i miss you already cutie but see you in a week!!🤎🥰

@username: where's she going?!

@laurenorlando88: bye bestieee!

@cadenconrique: have fun back at home!

@username: how do you always look good😩😩

@username: you gonna leave john:(( </3
|@johnnyorlando: she's just going home for a week.

load more comments