61. calling mrs.katie

johns pov
i step out in the hallway and call mrs. katie
(jo-johnny, mk-mrs.katie)
jo "hey mrs.katie. i know i just talked to you on the phone and i would much rather do this in person but if you say yes then i need to get the stuff before we leave for maryland.
mk "okay what's going on johnny?"
jo "i would like your blessing to propose to jules on christmas morning, after the gifts."
mk "awe john it's very sweet that you asked my blessing and of course you can is there anything you need me to do?"
jo "no ma'am, but thank you giving me your blessing."
mk "it's not a problem i'd be honored to have you as part of my family. see you soon john."
jo "thank you mrs.katie i'll see you soon, bye."
mk "bye john."
john hangs up and calls lauren
jo "hey laur! i need a favor."
l "sure what's up johnny."
jo "i need you to come shopping with me tomorrow for christmas and i also need your help picking out a ring."
l "for jules?!"
jo "no for mads, of course for jules. we're going to maryland to celebrate christmas with her family i just got off the phone with her mom and asked for her blessing which i did get and now i need you to help me pick one out because besides me jules is your bestfriend."
l "i'd love to help you pick out a ring for her! ahh i'm so excited i'll see you tomorrow 1:00!"
jo "great see you then lauren!"
he hangs up the phone with lauren and walks back inside his apartment
j "everything good?"
jo "yeah just had to call my manager back."
j "okay, i picked frosty!"
jo "ooo my favorite!"
j "i know that's why i put it on! i also got the cookies out of the oven and poured us some milk!"
jo "i love you"
j "awe john i love you too."
jo "oh also i gotta go christmas shopping with lauren tomorrow so i'll be gone for a few hours"
j "okay i was gonna go christmas present shopping with dylan, caden, and hayden i think mads and carson is coming too but idk i gotta ask the groupchat."
-
jules pov
i pull out my phone and text the groupchat
-
jules<3 added hayden summerall💜 to 'squadd💗'
-
squadd💗
jules<3: hey guys john and lauren are going christmas shopping tomorrow so who wants to go with me?
dyl💕: we'll we already had plans to go so duh.
lils🌷: obvi
emms🧚✨: yess!
hayden summerall💜: i would but im going shopping with my brothers.
mr. model❣️: what time?
jules<3: meet at my apartment around 1:30?
dyl💕: i'll be there!
mr. model❣️: also since most of us are going home for christmas i thought we should all have a get together to exchange presents the night before we leave at my house.
my baby🥰🤎: jules and i are leaving the day before christmas ever so will that night work for everyone?
dyl💕: yeah that's when caden and i leaving to so that works for us
lolo💋: works for me!
jules<3: alright i'll see most of y'all tomorrow and i'll see the rest soon, love y'all!
*seen by 10 people*
-
j "alright i booked our flights for the day before christmas eve at 10:30 am! i'm so excited to go home for christmas!"
jo "i can't wait to spend our first christmas together in maryland!"
they cuddle up together on the couch to watch frosty and both of them fall asleep.
-

@johnnyorlando: ❤️❤️ @julesleblanc

@johnnyorlando:
❤️❤️ @julesleblanc

❤️100.7m likes
...42k comments
-
@username: so cute

@username: couple goals😩

@username: i need a boyfriend.

load more comments