86. wedding day<3

*three months later**john and jules wedding day*
-
jules pov
today's the day, the day i marry my bestfriend with the people i love surrounding me. my friends and i were in the room getting ready, mads did my makeup and i hired a hairstylist because i wanted it to look perfect. *skip to her walking down the isle*
the bridal party and the groomsman just walked down and the music started playing, my dad by my side and before i started walking i gave my dad a hug and the doors opened "don't let me fall dad." i whisper as we start walking "never." he says
-
johns pov
i'm standing on the alter waiting on jules, i can't believe i'm about to marry my bestfriend. the door opens and i see the girl i'm in love with in her dress, she looks gorgeous. she's breathtaking, she made it up the alter and her dad gives her a kiss before letting go and sitting down next to mrs. katie. "hi" i whisper "hey." she whispers back and the pastor motions for everyone to down.
(o-officiant)
o "We are gathered here today to witness the sacred union of Johnny Vincent Orlando and Julianna Grace Leblanc. We stand here to honor and celebrate the love shared between these two people, as they come together to start their new life with a solemn vow, surrounded by their closest family and friends.
o "Please face each other as you declare these vows to one another. Julianna, you may start.
j "I, Julianna, take you, Johnny to be my wedded husband. I promise to stay by your side through good and bad times, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. I vow to stay true to you and love you unconditionally for the rest of my days."
o "Johnny, please now make your vows."
jo "I, Johnny, take you, Julianna to be my wedded wife. I promise to stand by your side through good and bad times, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. I vow to stay true to you and love you unconditionally for the rest of my days."
o "Do you, Johnny, take this woman to be your wedded wife?
jo "I do."
o "Do you, Julianna, take this man to be your wedded husband?
j "I do."
o "Let us now proceed"
o "It is now time for you to exchange rings. Your rings symbolize the eternal commitment that you make to each other, and the never ending circle of your love. May these rings always remind you of the commitment you are making here today."
o "Johnny and Julianna, please repeat after me.
jo "I, Johnny, give you, Julianna, this ring as a symbol of my love and commitment to you.
j "I, Julianna, give you, Johnny, this ring as a symbol of my love and commitment to you.
o "By the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."
*johnny and julianna kiss*
o "It is with great honor and delight that I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Orlando."
*the crowd cheers and john and jules walk out hand in hand the bridal party and groomsmen follow behind them in the order they came in.*
-

@johnnyorlando: for the first time i present to you Julianna Grace Orlando, my beautiful wife❤️ @julesorlando

@johnnyorlando:
for the first time i present to you Julianna Grace Orlando, my beautiful wife❤️ @julesorlando

❤️397m likes
...0 comments
*@johnnyorlando has disabled comments on this post*
-

0 comments*@johnnyorlando has disabled comments on this post*-