6. text messages

conversation between jules and kenzie
-
juju💕😙 : hey babes wanna hang out today and go grab lunch?

kenny✨🥺: sorry juju i can't i gotta business meeting today🥺

juju💕😙: ahh darn okay:( have fun tho and tell me everything later!!
*read*
-
conversation between jules and hayden
-
jules💜: hey hay, wanna hang out? i'm so bored:(

hay<3: i wish i could but me and my brothers are going to do something.

jules💜: darn okay have fun hay:)
*read*
-
jules thoughts
- that's weird, both kenny and hayden are busy. are they seeing each other again? no, jules your just reading to much into it. we have busy lives, maybe they are actually busy, just text john.
-
conversation between jules and john
-
jules:)💛💛: hey juan, wanna hang out?:)

jaunny boy💛😙: ofc, wanna go grab lunch?

jules:)💛💛: yes!

jaunny boy💛😙: okay text me your address i'll come pick you up!

jules:)💛💛: okaii *address* see you soon juan<3
*read*
-
*30 minutes later*
-
jaunny boy💛😙: i'm here jules!!

jules:)💛💛: cominggg:)
*read*
-
johns pov
- i was sitting in my car having just arrived at jules' house and i texted her telling her i was here. after a couple minutes the most gorgeous girl walks out the door and gets into my car "hey juan" she smiles "hey jules, how's your day been so far?" i ask her as i pull out of her driveway. "it's been good and even better now that your here." she tells me and i smile "well i'm glad i could make your day better, but what do you want for lunch?" i ask her "hmm cpk?" she asks "yes! we can go to the one on city walk and then we can go shopping after." i tell her "ahh i can tell we're gonna be best friends especially if you like shopping." she tells me and laughs "i love to shop i might even love to shop more than you do." i say teasing her "umm that's impossible nobody loves shopping more than me." she says with a big smile on her face. "we'll see about that." i tell her.
-
longest chapter yet, stay tuned drama coming next chapter <3