97. gender reveal party + @julesandjohn

*a few months later*
jules pov
the day has finally come where john and iget to find out if we're having a little girl or little boy. which ever it may be i know john and i are gonna love him or her just the same. my mom was nice enough to throw the party at her house, she had the ultrasound technician right down the sex of the baby on a card and put in a envelope and then she gave the card to person who can make these little smoke cannons things, kinda like a a confetti cannon and they put in either blue or pink smoke so when we pop it it'll tell us the gender of the baby.
-
*skip to them finding out the gender of the baby*
-
mom had the person make two so john and i can pop them at the same time. she handed them to us and started counting down. john was hoping for a little girl, i was hoping for a little boy but like i said no matter the gender we would love him/her just the same.
mk "THREE, TWO, ONE!"
john and i popped them and pink smoke came out!
jo "we're having a little princess!" john yelled and hugged me, we were so excited.
j "do you think it's time to share? we've been keeping it a secret for a few months now."
jo "only if you want to love."
i nodded my head, i wanted to share the amazing news with everyone.
-

@julesandjohn: SURPRISE!! 💗we know we've been MIA recently and now you know why, john and i are expecting

@julesandjohn:
SURPRISE!! 💗
we know we've been MIA recently and now you know why, john and i are expecting. we just found out the gender and we couldn't be happier! we can't wait to welcome our little princess into the world, we don't have a due date or name picked out yet but as soon as we do we'll let you guys know!🥰
p.s. we know some people will hate so for right now we will be having our comments turned off because we just want to be happy about the arrival of our babygirl.💕

❤️791m likes
...o comments
-
*@julesandjohn have disabled comments*
-
a/n: it's a girl!🥰💗 just writing this makes me so happy.