52. text messages

(a/n: before we start hayden's name will be from jules pov and jules contact name will be from hayden's pov.)
-
hayden summerall💜: hey anns.

anniebannie💜: hey hayden.

hayden summerall💜: so how've you been?

anniebannie💜: i've been good, just living life. yk.

hayden summerall💜: same here, i just wanna say i'm sorry, for everything. for texting kenzie behind your back when we were together and then you finally forgave me and i turned around and made the same mistake again, then i said some stuff that i really regret.

anniebannie💜: wow, hayden that meant a lot to me and i accept your apology and i should say sorry too. i said some stuff in the heat of the moment that i regret.

hayden summerall💜: you really don't have to apologize, i deserved it. i did some messed up shit and i yelled at you. that wasn't right.

anniebannie💜: we'll that's very brave of you hayden and i hope we can be friends again.

hayden summerall💜: do you think we could meet up and have lunch once you get back?

anniebannie💜: i'll have to talk to john, he's still pretty pissed about the whole thing.

hayden summerall💜: i respect that, i'll talk to you later annie.

anniebannie💜: i'll talk to you later hayden.
*read at 9:40pm*
-
jules pov
j "hey, john, can i talk to you?"
jo "sure." he gets up off the couch and walks outside to the porch
jo "what's up baby."
j "so hayden texted me."
jo "yeah i know i saw your comments, what did he want?" he asks starting to get upset
j "well he wanted to apologize. and he asked if i wanted to go to lunch when we get back."
jo "and what did you say?"
j "well i said i needed to ask you about if first, we promised each other that we would talk to each other about everything when we first got together."
jo "well i respect that you put me first but do you think you can trust him?"
j "well i know he's made mistakes but we have to forgive him and everyone that does us wrong at some point."
jo "baby, i trust you. and i respect that you told him that you needed to talk to me about it first and i know you've been friends with for a long time so if you want to have lunch with him, then i think you should."
j "really? cause if you aren't comfortable with it, i won't go."
jo "no i think you should go, i trust you baby."
i hug him, he knows i've missed my friendship with him because he was such a big part of my life.
j "i love you john, and you truly are the best guy i've ever met."
he kisses me and i kissed back.
-

instagramजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें