78. wedding dress shopping + @julesandjohn + @dylanconrique

*the next day*
jules pov
my mom, hayley, dylan, and i walked into Kinsley James Bridal shop to search for my wedding dress. the worker walked up to us "hi, welcome in! my name is ashley, how may i help y'all today." ashley says to us. "we're looking for a wedding dress." my mom tells the girl. "and who may i ask is getting married?" she asks me "i am." i tell the girl. "oh my god, you're jules leblanc, i wasn't even paying attention i wasn't just trying to do my job. i'm so excited to help you pick out a wedding dress." ashley says "well that's amazing, thank you!" i tell her "so what are you looking for?" ashley asks me "so mine and johns wedding is this fall, so we were thinking of a creamy colored dress, like an off-white kinda color. and i want it to be tight at the top but lose and flow at the bottom, kinda like a mermaid i guess." i tell her what i'm looking for "okay i have a few options pop into my mind, but i also if your open to it to try i have a couple different styles that i think would look really good on you." ashley says "yeah let's try on the first few dresses with my idea and then we'll try on the ones that you think would look good." i tell her.
-
a few dresses later
-
"i love this dress." i tell them. "i think it looks gorgeous." my mom tells me. "you look amazing!" hayley says "honestly just ditch john and marry me instead!" dylan tells me and we all laugh. "i want this dress." i tell ashley. "perfect i'll get it rang up and bagged up for you." ashley tells me "wait do you want to take it home today?" she asks me "yes i do, mom your still letting me keep the dress at your house right?" i ask her "absolutely love, if that's what you wanna do." momma tells me. "yeah i don't wanna take any chances on john seeing it before the wedding i also don't want the girls to see i brought dylan with because she's my maid of honor." i tell them "alright your dress is rung up and waiting to be paid for or you can make small payments at a time."ashley tells me "also once you take it off and get changed i will get it bagged up for you to take home." she adds. "okay i'm gonna go change and i'm gonna pay for it all at once." i tell ashley and go to change.
*i come back with my dress in hand* "alright i'm gonna go pay for it." i tell them "no need, we already did it." mom tells me "why did y'all do that, i was capable of paying for my dress." i tell them. "we know but your already paying for so much of the wedding so we all chipped in and paid." hayley tells me "y'all didn't have to do that but i greatly appreciate it and i love y'all so much, thank you." we all hug. and i took a picture to post on instagram.
-

@julesandjohn: i said yes to the dress!❤️ -jules

@julesandjohn:
i said yes to the dress!❤️ -jules

❤️234m likes
...0 comments
-
*@julesandjohn have disabled comments on this post*
-
"who's hungry?" hayley asks and we all laugh. "i know i am." i tell her "let's go to chipotle!" momma says "i'm always down for chipotle." dylan says
*at chipotle*
i got a bowl with chicken, white rice, shreds cheese, pico, a little bit of lettuce, and sour cream. momma got bowl with pretty much the same stuff i did, hayley got a cheese quesadilla, and so did dylan.
-

@dylanconrique: lowkey tempted to have her ditch john and marry me instead🤪 @julesleblancsorry not sorry @johnnyorlando photo creds📸: @hayleyleblanc

@dylanconrique:
lowkey tempted to have her ditch john and marry me instead🤪 @julesleblanc
sorry not sorry @johnnyorlando
photo creds📸: @hayleyleblanc

❤️160m likes
...12k comments
-
@julesleblanc: lmao i love you dyl💗

@johnnyorlando: you can't steal my fiancé!
   |@dylanconrique: sure i can;)

@hayleyleblanc: i'm a good photographer🤪
   |@dylanconrique: the best of the best🤪

load more comments