CH.6:COMBAT?!

*Meliodas*

It looks as though Emiko doesn't know that she is a goddess..I don't blame her.

She said she had adoptive parents since she was 4, so she wouldn't remember much about her past nor her real parents.

Since she didn't know, I decided to help her remember.

"Hey Emiko! Since you're staying with us, why don't I train you to protect yourself? After all, those 2 holy knights are nothing compared to the ones we face daily.." I said.

I could tell she was arguing with herself whether to or not to train. She just has to! She needs to protect Yui too after all.

"OK fine. But don't go too hard on me ok?" She said.

"Cross my heart, hope to die" I said, jokingly. She giggled. It was cute. Wait- not again!

"You wanna start now or?..." I asked. "Sure! Why not? I have nothing better to do.." she replied. "Good!"

(Outside)

"So how does this work?" Emiko asked. "Attack me." I said. "What?" She asked.

"Attack me! C'mon, don't tell me you're scared.." I said smirking.

"What? Of course I'm not!" She said, running towards me. Hehe..works everytime..

She threw punches at me like no tomorrow. Suddenly, she kicked me in the stomach.

"Argh!" I said coughing up blood. "Oh! Sorry! I didn't mean to- I couldn't control myself just now.." she apologised.

"Where did you learn to kick like that?" I asked. "I don't know..I just somehow. Knew.." she said, wondering herself..
________________________

Dun! Dun! Dun! Cliffhanger! Sorry for the short chapter guys. I'll update chapter 7 soon!

~Lady_Elizabeth_2021