CH.5:WE'RE STAYING

*Emiko*

We ate the food that was given to us. As we were eating, I felt a stare. I looked around but no one was looking at me.

"Soo..Emiko. Why we're those guys chasing you? Where do you live? Maybe we can take you back home." Meliodas suggested.

"Umm..there's no point. Our village was burnt down along with my adoptive parents and Yui's family." I replied sadly.

(Flashback)

*Emiko*

"Emiko. Get Yui and run! Quick! Before they get you too!" My mother said. I packed some food and water. And a first aid kit. I ran away with Yui.

(End of flashback)

"That was the last thing I remember before blacking out. After that, was just days of suffering and running away from those two holy knights. " I said.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Meliodas. "I'm sorry to hear that Emiko..do you know why they keep chasing you?" He asked.

I just shook my head, trying to hold back tears.

Yui on the other hand was crying her eyes out. She was 1 year younger than me so of course she would act a little immature than me.

I wouldn't let anyone hurt her because she was like a little sister to me.

"E-Emiko-Chan?.. I don't want to *sniff* run anymore.. I want to stay *sniff* here with them.." she said sniffling.

I felt bad for her. I think we've been running from them for 3 months already.

Don't ask me how we're still even alive.. I looked at Meliodas.

He just gave me a warm smile and said, "Sure! We're always here to lend a helping hand! Stay here for as long as you want!" He said with a bright smile.

Yui immediately smiled back. I wonder how Yui can be so happy sometimes..
_____________________________

Hello! Chapter 5 is done! I can't believe I have written 3 chapters in a day! I love this book..😅😂

Yo gurl,
Lady_Elizabeth_2021 👸