CH.3: INTRODUCTIONS

*Meliodas*

I brought Emiko and Yui to the Boar Hat. "Hey Captain!" Diane greeted me. "Oh. Eh. He..Hello!" I said nervously as I signaled that I brought visitors.

She got the message. Again, I didn't want them to know that we were the seven deadly sins.

"Oh hello, Sir Melio-.. who's this?" Elizabeth asked. I looked at them.

*Yui*

"Oh hey! I'm Yui!" I said accidentally dropping Emiko in the process. I can be so oblivious sometimes..

*Emiko*

"Oh hey! I'm Yui!" Yui said as she accidentally let go of me. I was about to fall when someone caught me.

I looked up to see the blonde holding me in his arms. "Are you Okay..ummm-?" "E-emiko.." I stammered.

"Come on I'll take you to my room.." "Oh no you don't!! "A pig came out of no where.

"Hm. A talking pig..that's a new one isn't it Emiko?" Yui said. I nodded slightly.

I tried to take a step forward by myself but ended up in the blonde's arms again. This was so embarrassing!

*Meliodas*

I carried Emiko bridal style and brought her to my room. As soon as she hit the pillow she was out cold.

I went downstairs to see Yui on the floor sleeping. "She just collapsed.." Diane said.

"When was the last time they slept?" Hawk asked. "Where did you find them captain?" Diane asked.

"I found them being tortured by some stupid holy knights in the woods as I went to search for Ban and King..." I replied.

As I said that, Ban and King walked in fighting as usual. "Why did you do that?!" King asked.

"I just needed to- what?" Ban asked looking at me. I pointed at the sleeping Yui.

"Who's this?" Ban asked. I told everyone about what happened. After that I searched for the first aid kit.

"I'm going to go treat Emiko's wounds." I said as I walked upstairs.

When I opened the door, Emiko was gone! I searched the whole room.

I ran downstairs and saw Emiko sleep walking as the other sins just stared, trying not to giggle.

How did she get down here? I didn't see her go down...
_______________________________

Hello! Be back soon with Chapter 4 guys!😋

Your girl,
Lady_Elizabeth_2021✌