PAGE-18💜

Love you my readers 💓💓💓..

(Author's pov)..

Unknown man who assured other 6 that he will tell the reason about why only them being selected for extra classes ,come into the light,and to say jungkook was shocked seeing that person wouldn't be an understatement.!!

D Dad.?.(jungkook questioned being confused and shocked both at the same time..

Yes,my son me your Dad.!(jeon soobin jungkook's dad reply.

Why? I mean how? What's going on here dad?.(jungkook asked so many question.

I will tell you everything my son, just wait for few minutes.!.(soobin replied to Jungkook and walked where jooki was standing..

How are you my friend,long time no see!.(saying this soobin hugged jooki tightly , which jooki gladly except, leaving every one shocked behind.

Now,tell us dad, what's going on? Why are you here? Aren't you were in Capetown?.(jungkook asked his dad .

Yes my son, but i landed here yesterday,nd about the reason of me being here i will tell you,but first let woke him up!.(soobin spoke pointing at tae.

Taehyung was laying down on couch,soobin went there unbuckling a locket out from his neck ,soobin put it on taehyung's forehead,just when locket touched taehyung he woked up..

(The locket)..

Koo!.(taehyung murmured trying to open his eyes..

I m here,i m here baby!.(listening to taehyung jungkook ran towards him.

After making taehyung drink water and calming him down , jungkook settled himself beside taehyung on the couch, joining him jin and jimin to sat on the couch,hobi ,joon and yoongi alongside jooki and soobin were standing..

Now,as everyone is present here mentally and physically,i m gonna tell you the reason,it might change the way you guys see your life, you 7 are not normal Supernaturals' ,you guys are '7 Marvel's Supernaturals''!.(soobin said confusing the 7..

What do you mean by that?.(namjoon questioned soobin..

Well do you guys remember the first time,you got to know about your power's in the class?.(jooki asked the other 7 to which they nod there head in postive.

Then you guys may also remember that, only the time you 7 touched the crystal ball it glowed,no other Supernaturals' was able to do that!.(jooki spoke.

Yes, you are right dean,the crystal glowed when we 7 touched it!.(hobi spoke this time

But what about that? And what's this 7 Marvel's are?.(jungkook questioned getting impatient.

From the time i started this Academy i was in search of 7 Marvel's it took me 10 years to find you 7,you 7 are the one who will help us in opening "The Door of Divinity"!.(jooki said to other's.

'Door of Divinity' what's that?.(taehyung questioned this time.

(Jooki's pov)

"Door of Divinity' is the door in which "Immortality Crystal " is placed safe and sound,that immortality crystal is the reason for fued between our Academy and Academy for Demons,we both are after it,but the purpose for owning that crystal is different from both the sides,The Demon's Academy want that crystal to make every demon immortal and rule over the world,by creating rift between human's by killing them,but we need crystal to free the owner of that crystal "The immortal goddess",the one who Demons had kept as there Captive from last 50 year's,

50 year's back when i was 10 year's old for the first time i got to know about my power's, immortal goddess was the one who helped me ,but Demons king saw her helping me,he took her away to make her his captive and achieve that immortality Crystal from her,but the guardian of Immortal goddes took that crystal from goddess and kept it safe behind the 'Door of Divinity'.

That's how from last 50 year's we are trying to find that "Immortality Crystal" to free"Immortal goddes" and send her back to Heaven.

(Author's pov).

That's all fine,but why you need us 7 for that and how are we gonna help you in opening that Door?.(yoongi questioned..

Cause you are the 7 Marvel's whom "Immortal goddes" guardian chooses , you 7 are the one who will open that door by creating a key using your power's,but before that we have to fight demons for entering inside that door, Demons king slaves are guarding that door,and they are really powerful.!.(soobin explained.

But dad,how come you are involved in this whole scenario?.(jungkook asked his dad.

Well,i also have some superpowers not great as you people,but i can pause everything for 10 minutes,and i am also co-partner of Jooki ,we both own this Academy!.(soobin explained.

This is to much to take,my head is hurting!.(jin spoked..

Okay , that's enough for today you guys can go back we will meet here tomorrow for the extra classes!.(jooki said.

Yes ,dean!.(other's reply going out from there..

After 7 Marvel's went out jooki and soobin started to talk...

Why didn't you tell them about that?.(soobin questioned.

They will be frightened, they already have to much today,i will told them about this tomorrow!.(jooki replied.

Let's hope nothing happened to those 7 , jungkook is my child i wish everything good for him!.(soobin spoke.

Yes,i wish that too, we have to tell them, if they loose that battle with demon's, they will loose their "LIFE'S also..

But,one of those 7 have some kind of special power i can feel it!.(jooki told to soobin.

And who is that someone?.(soobin questioned.

I think it's
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TAEHYUNG!.(jooki replied.

To be continued...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE).

Hey Lovelies new chapter is up to read,do votes and comments,i m sorry for my mistakes..

Do you remember in Page-5 of this book,at very last i mentioned jooki talking to someone,that someone was Jungkook's father..

How's the book going until now? Are you guys liking it so far?  please give me your feedback 🙏.

Love Saddy 💜