PAGE-11💜

Pic credit to rightful owner..

(Author's pov)..

Jungkook was trying really hard to control his anger and jealousy,he somehow understood that he is feeling something towards taehyung,nd watching tae dance with another man , alarmed him that his feelings towards tae is not just a mere attraction,its way more than that.

When taehyung left with hyungsik to Dance, jungkook went towards drinks area,he started to chug vodka shot in one go, until now he has drink more than 5 shots,he was in rage and jealousy was getting out of control, seeing how that boy one hand rested on taehyung waist nd also how taehyung was smiling with him increased his Jealousy level even more..

According to Jungkook point of view , taehyung was really enjoying hyungsik's company nd this is bothering jungkook way to much,he was busy in glaring taehyung and Hyungsik when jia come to him..

Hey jungkookie!.(jia said seductively

Hey!.(jungkook replied.

Wanna have dance with me?.(jia asked to kook

Jungkook was so angry that he didn't decline jia's offer eventhough he wanted to ,but he in Jealousy harshly pulled her towards himself by her waist then he murmured,"Sure why not!" into her ears ,when he saw how attentively taehyung was watching them..

Everyone was busy in dancing , taehyung with hyungsik and jungkook with jia,but taehyung and Jungkook whole mind was on eachothers,the vodka that jungkook drank also started doing the work, jungkook was feeling dizzy,but he continued to dance.

Hey jungkookie wanna go out from here!.(jia spoke to kook

Umm,where ?.(jungkook questioned getting extremely drunken

To have fun.!.(saying this jia grab jungkook's hand nd pulled him out of the party ,which didn't go unnoticed by taehyung,who was red in anger.

Excuse me,i wanna use washroom!.(taehyung said to Hyungsik

Sure go ,i will wait for you here only!.(hyungsik replied back.

Taehyung making excuse of bathroom, went after jungkook and jia ,he was on his way ,but he suddenly paused ,its like his legs become jelly ,he couldn't move a inch watching the scene taking place infront of him..

On the very corner of corridor jia was hovering over Jungkook, she was sucking on jungkook's neck harshly, from the way taehyung saw it,its look like jungkook was giving her permission to do so, cause he was not pushing her..

That view bring water into taehyung's eye's, he himself was not sure that why he was crying, it's not like him nd jungkook are in any kind of relationship,leave relationship behind he doesn't even know if jungkook was into boys or not,but still seeing jungkook in other person's arms broke taehyung from within.

Here,i thought u are different ,but no u all are same,!.(mumbling this taehyung left the party crying his heart out.

Just when taehyung left from there heartbroken, jungkook come into his sense,he blinking his eyes few times,saw what jia was trying to do ,he harshly pushed her away..

You,whore what are you trying to do?.(jungkook questioned angrily

I m making you feel good, jungkookie!.(jia said seductively

You, bitch go nd find some other dick to suck,nd stay 2 meters away from me,i m telling you for the last time!.(spoking rather harshly jungkook left from there, leaving embarrassed jia behind

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(Next morning)

Today it was Sunday,which means there will be no classes today, everyone lazily woke up, being tired from yesterday's party.

But poor taehyung was not able to sleep properly, niether he slept yesterday nor he was feeling sleepy today, that Scene of jungkook in jia's arm was playing into his mind time to time, how much he try to neglect it but nothing seems to work.

Hey,tae u r up?.(jimin questioned

To which taehyung just nod his head.

Then let's go every one is waiting for us two in cafeteria.!(saying this jimin took taehyung's hand in his hands and started to walk towards cafeteria

(Inside cafeteria)..

Jimin and taehyung was about to enter ,when someone purposely bump into taehyung nd that was none other than jia,she smirked while taehyung hissed in pain cause jia's elbow force was to8 high for taehyung's forehead, nd she does that cause she may or may not have seen taehyung witnessing the scene that happened between her and jungkook.

Oops i m so sorry,you know i couldn't sleep yesterday night, jungkook was like a animal on bed,he pounded into me in animalistic speed, that's why i m limping nd got bumped into you.!.(jia lied into taehyung's ear, making sure jimin is unable to listen her nd taehyung convo.

Good for you slut,ask him to fuck you good today also, cause i doesn't give a damn!.(saying this taehyung left from there along with jimin

Hey guys ,took you both long enough.;(jin said to vmin

Tae,just woke up now jin!.(saying this jimin took seat beside yoongi and taehyung sat in between of hobi nd jin  completely neglecting the seat beside jungkook..

Poor jungkook have save that seat for taehyung,but looks like Destiny is not with him today..

To be continued..

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

Hey Lovelies, chapter-11 do read,vote and comment.. Forgive me for my mistakes..

Drama guy's 😟😟😟..what would you think should i continue this drama for long,maybe 1 or 2 chapter more??

Love Saddy 💜