PAGE-1💜

(pic credit to rightful owner)

(Author's pov)..

Each and every single person in this world are born with some kind of speciality...some are good in singing... some are pro in dancing... some can act ,some can draw...but in those bunches of humans there are only few born with 'Superpowers' and those are known as "SUPERNATURALS"..

To people living in modern era... having superpowers or abilities to do magic are just myth...but the one who believed is the one who had gone through that phase...

That man name was song-jooki...he was one of those humans who were gifted by superpowers...He was only 8 when he discovered he can cross 100 km distance in just 10 minutes ...He was shooked at that time when he got knowledge about his power...he shared it with his parents actually foster parents who didn't believed in him nd threw him out of the house...On that day he decided to help those who were born with powers like he hold.. he worked really hard by doing jobs in different fields...from being a waiter to a delivery man he did it all...he dedicated all 42 year's of his life to his dream.. Dream to build a academy who helped the supernatural ones...nd after giving his heart and soul to his dream he finally achieved that 10 year's back...now that gentleman is 60 years old...The dean and owner of "ACADEMY FOR SUPERNATURALS" 'MR JOOKI SONG'... he is a single man he dedicated all his life for his passion...nd he succeeded really well...he never thought there would be thousands of studente born with superpowers..but here he is witnessing it all infront of his eyes inside his academy...

New year for academy ,new classes, new students ,new superpowers, everything new ..but the thing which is still old nd uncommon is the superpowers which new batch students owned...And also the beauty and power which "Academy for supernaturals"holds.. Academy was a sight to look for... whoever watch it got mesmerized by it nd why wouldn't they After all Academy was full of magic...

 whoever watch it got mesmerized by it nd why wouldn't they After all Academy was full of magic

(THE ACADEMY FOR SUPERNATURALS)..

It was busy morning in Academy.. afterall its new beginning ...new students were enrolled in academy .. young 18 year's old teen who have power's but weren't aware how to control it..Its session (2021-2024) ...

Students who applied for Ist year in college...out of 2000 students only 800 were selected coz those were the only one who actually owned superpowers others were just claiming to have it..

Academy provides dorms and cafeteria to supernaturals...the one who applied in Academy have compulsion to stay in academy dorms for security purposes...u can go out only on time slot divided for every years students....which was barely 1 hour in whole day...nd you are allowed to meet your parents every month but bet was it should be parents who have to come and meet their children... Reason behind this restrictions was clear... academy doesn't want their students to get in difficulties until they get fully aware of their powers nd knows how to control it.. one's you mastered in that u were allowed to roam out of college but after giving academy dean full knowledge about their whereabouts..

If there is academy to help supernaturals, then there is academy to help demonic creatures "ACADEMY FOR DEMON'S" also that academy is rivals of 'Academy for Supernaturals'...

To neglect feud between both Academy restrictions were made for Supernaturals'...

All students who were selected for new batch were gathered in auditorium on call of Dean...

There stand all tall and proud the Academy owner Song Jooki...his aura speak power..he was definition of determination that's why every students admired him...

'GOOD MORNING STUDENTS' his voice roared in whole auditorium..

Students chanted back... GOOD MORNING DEAN..

" Today you all are gathered here as a student's of 'Academy for Supernaturals'' maybe your second name is Kim,Jeon,Park,Min,Jung,Song or whatever but here in this academy you all are only supernaturals...maybe you belong to reputed family maybe some of you doesn't have money to eat food ...but that doesn't concern me... because for me you all are equal , special You all are 'SUPERNATURALS' of my ACADEMY....

I want all of you to show your best to give your best...from today onwards your journey to become a superhero, to save someone's life ,too do good begins officially...i welcome you all here in my Academy with open heart....nd in return i want determination , dedication and passion from each nd everyone of you... That's it for today...now go and check the list search for your dorm settled down from Monday which means tomorrow your new life begins...all of you Dismissed now...

To be continued....

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)...

First chapter of my most fav book is up on special demand of Priya38rajput ... hope you guys enjoy it... this book is going to be one hell of a ride...just believe in me nd keep supporting me....i surely won't disappoint you guys... please ignore my mistakes do show ur support through comments and vote....

Love Saddy 💜