PAGE-31💜

(Pic's that i used in this chapter credits goes to there rightful owner) 💜💜💜

(Author's pov)..

Taehyung seeing his loved one's in danger, finaly fighted with his inner self,he finally unlocked his power,at the time when it was needed the most..

Taehyung has changed his aura completely, Supernaturals' who were watching the scene infront of them were in shock,cause that's not the taehyung they know..

"DARE TO TOUCH MY KOO,AND I PROMISE THAT YOU WILL CRY FOR YOUR EXISTENCE"!.(taehyung roared in loud and deep voice making everyone shiver, including dean and demon king also..

W what ? H how is that possible,he is "God of Divinity',i killed him with my own hands,are you son of "KIM DAESIK"!.(demon king asked taehyung..

Ohh you finaly remember,how brutualy you killed my father, yes i am his son,yes my father was "God of Divinity', but while taking his last breath he transferred his powers into me ,when i was in my mother's womb,nd now believe me Shinjae' i am your worst nightmare ,i ain't gonna kill you that easily,i will give u that kind of death which one never wants!! ( Taehyung spoke angrily..

Taehyung don't tell me you already know this and dean u too?.!(jungkook asked being confused...

No i didn't know the full story, while my power's unlocked , whole scene of my father's death,he transferring his power's into me, started to play inside me,i was unknown of all this thing's,but i don't know if dean know about this!.(taehyung replied..

I also didn't know about the fact that he transferred his powers into you, when u first applied in Our Academy , reading ur father's name i somehow realised that u were special, that's why i allowed u into Academy, daesik was my good friend taehyung,when shinjae killed ur father I was there only,not only me, jungkook's father was also there,we two tried to help him,but until we help him, Shinjae' already had killed ur father,nd was searching for us, that's why we went away from there, I know u were special taehyung, but didn't thought this special!!(jooki explained the truth..

No worries , cause now i am not gonna leave anyone of them,!?(saying this taehyung snap his fingers and demon standing there fall on the ground while blood was coming out from there mouth..

In no time,7 Marvel's finished all demon's,but now only demon king and his guardian was left..

You see Shinjae',what my Supernaturals' are capable of,i am giving u last chance free 'goddes of Immortality' and we will end the war here ones n for all, unless u want to end like them!(jooki spoke pointing his finger at dead demon's..

I won't accept my defeat,i won't backoff,do whatever u wanna do!.(shinjae said angrily..

Then i will fullfill your wish,,!(saying this jungkook attacked Shinjae' with a sword, buries it deep inside Shinjae''s heart,nd when sword touches shinjae,he started to convert into ashes and like him his guardian to crumble into ground and also those demon's who were protecting "Door of Divinity'"