PAGE-2💜

Pic credit to rightful owner...

(Author's pov)...

A beautiful petit male,thin waist , plum ass, angelic face , perfect tan skin tone,and eyes to die for,was searching for his dorm...

The name of that beautiful person was,'Kim Taehyung' ,student of first year in 'Academy for Supernaturals'..

After roaming here and there for more than fifteen minutes that petit male finally found his dorm ...

When he reached inside,he found out there are already two males who he guess are his roommates were present their..

Hello ,my name is Kim Taehyung....(taehyung greeted with other two..

Hiii ,nice to meet you taehyung ,i am kim seokjin...(the male with handsome features said...

Welcome taehyung,i am Park jimin...(the charming man greet with tae too..

Nice ,to meet you both,hope we can become good friends in future...(taehyung said back..

Surely Taehyung we will,...(jin reply back to taehyung..

Taehyung, firstly let me compliment you, your eyes are beautiful , specialy your eye color....(jimin appreciated tae beautiful blue eyes..

Ahh, thanks alot, you are really beautiful too...(,tae said back to jimin..

It look like,these three already bonded really well,they met maybe an hour ago,but they are having fun with eachother and they were liking eachothers company..

(On the other hand)..

Greek like body, features that can talk, expressive Eyes, build up body, tattoed arm, carrying his usual cold expression was walking towards his dorm...

That handsome man name is Jeon Jungkook...

Without giving two shit about anybody he entered his dorm and settled himself..

He was alone inside the room, maybe his roommates are not here yet.. Jungkook was busy in settling his thing when dorm door opened..

And three ravishing man carrying there stuff entered inside the dorm...

Hey ,we are your new roommates,and my name is Kim namjoon...(guy with beautiful dimple spoke..

Hello, to you too,i am Jeon Jungkook...(jungkook reply blankly..

You are Jeon jungkook son of Jeon soobin,the billionaire...(the cheerful one in all the three asked..

Yes,i am but treat me as jungkook not on the basis of my father's wealth....(jungkook spoke bit coldly..

Woah chill dude i was just asking,well i m Jung hoseok if you like to know me..(hobi said with his sunshine smile...

Why wouldn't i ,you guys are the first one I talked inside this Academy,i maybe bit cold,but i don't mind making friends, but problem is i choose my own friend..(jungkook said..

Well, continue this talk later, let me settle down first, from last 5 minutes i am standing here,nd By the way my name is min yoongi....(the shorter male in the three spoke

So are we all good now....(namjoon asked eyeing jungkook and in return jungkook just nod his head..

(Inside the cafeteria)...

Cafeteria was full with people, some were eating,some were chatting and some were studying..

Taehyung, jimin and jin were busy in chatting with eachother while drinking their milkshakes,but something caught there attention ,which was group of three girls..

Students were talking about them, either good or bad those girls are being discussed..

Two nerd like students sitting behind taeminjin, were saying those three were school sluts in their previous school, they were quite famous, beautiful and wealthy..

The discussion regards that girls were going on but,4 handsome man entering inside the cafeteria diverted all the attention on themselves..

Those handsome man's were joonkook and yoonseok..

Everyone present inside cafeteria were Mesmerized by their handsome faces..

But those 4 dude without paying any attention to anyone settled down on chairs..

Woah they are so handsome, specialy that short one...(an excited jimin said..

Yeah,you are right jimin ,look at that guy with dimple,what do you think about them taehyung?...(eager jin asked..

I don't think anything about those 4 niether about anyone,i am here for accessing my superpowers nothing else....(taehyung said casually...

You are so boring taehyung, whatever i gotta make that shorty mine....(jimin spoke taking sip from his milkshake..

Those three were discussing about other four,but the scene infront of them make not only them but whole cafeteria laugh..

One of those three slut named kim jia was eyeing jungkook hungrily and lustly, she know jungkook very well,as her father and jungkook father were really good friends..

So she decided to gain jungkook attention ,she walked sexily towards jungkook whole cafeteria was watching her making move..

Walking infront of jungkook she pretended like she was about to fall, thinking that jungkook might help her ..

But jungkook being jungkook, smells her intention,rather then saving her ,he let her fall..

Watch were you are going, god gave you eyes to see ,nd if you wanna fall than next time find some other place ,not infront of my tea....(jungkook said drinking his tea...

Poor jia got embarrassed infront of the whole Cafeteria,and jimin started to laugh loudly seeing him laugh , everyone else joined him, but jia and her group eyed them angrily....

Sure Taehyung, jimin and jin have made a new enemy on very first day of college...

To be continued.....

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)...

Hey my lovelies , second chapter of this book , hope you like it...

Ignore my mistakes and plz vote and comment..

Next chapter taekook gonna meet 🤩🤩....

And one more thing this is going to be slow burn romance, not very slow but taekook will catch feeling slowly...

I have decided many things for this book ,just keep showing your faith in me...

Well,do you Lovelies want me to reveal my face in next chapter? 😝😝🤭🤭🤭🤭

Love Saddy 💜