PAGE-24💜

Pic credit to rightful owner..

(Author's pov)..

Leaving jungkook behind 6 of them went towards cafeteria,and settled down on their respective place..

They were talking and it's already been 20 minutes, since jungkook took soyung on Academy tour..

Taetae why aren't you having anything,i m watching you from last 5 minutes,u are just playing with the fork,is everything alright?.(jimin being a friend asked taehyung seeing him restless..

I am totally fine jiminah, maybe not in mood of eating i guess!.(taehyung replied giving a smile to jimin,but that smile wasn't his normal one,jimin noticed it too..

If you say so!.(jimin replied smiling too..

They were busy in chatting but something caught 6 Marvel's attention, there was jungkook coming towards them along with soyung laughing on something while talking to eachother..

Hey guys, hey love!(jungkook spoke to others and kissed on taehyung's forehead..

Hey kook,took you long enough!.(jimin said eating his food..

Yeah,i was giving soyung Academy's tour,wait soyung why are you standing there come join us!.(jungkook spoke making other's shocked, cause this is not jungkook's normal behaviour..

You guys won't mind if i join you?.(soyung asked innocently..

No why would we mind come sit!.(this time it was jin who replied ,voice sugar coated but dipped in venom..

Oh that's so kind of you!.(saying this soyung went towards jungkook and sits beside's him , where as jin already offered her chair beside hobi..

Poor taehyung who was watching jungkook whole action was feeling hurt, intentionally or unintentionally jungkook's normal behaviour with soyung was bothering him,cause according to Jungkook he is only soft with his tae..

aby,baby ,love!.(jungkook called taehyung who was immersed in his thoughts..

Ye yeah? What happened?.(taehyung asked dumbfounded unaware of jungkook calling him..

Bun are you alright ,i was calling you from last 5 minutes,u weren't paying attention to me!.(jungkook spoke getting tensed..

That's nothing,i m bit tired that's it!.(taehyung reply unenthusiastically..

Are you sure love?.(jungkook asked for his assurance..

Hmmmm!.(taehyung hummed in reply..

Ahem ahem!.(someone cleared his/her throat getting couples attention and that someone was soyung..

If you guys don't mind me asking,are you two couple?.(soyung questioned taekook..

Oh i forget to tell you,you know him already but still,meet love of my life,my world ,my boyfriend Kim Taehyung!.(jungkook spoke lovingly,unaware of soyung innocent facade turned into dark evil one just when he introduced taehyung as his boyfriend..

Are you a gay jungkook?.(soyung asked trying to cover her disgust..

Why is there any problem?.(guess what !it was taehyung who first time took initiative to talk soyung..

No i was just asking can't i?.(soyung asked gritting her teeth..

No but your way of asking is not so cool!.(taehyung replied sassily..

No soyung i am not gay,but i am taesexual!.(jungkook replied confusing soyung , taehyung and others..

Taesexual what's that?.(soyung asked..

It means i m not into every boys or girls,i am into taehyung and i didn't really care about his sexuality,i love him with all my heart that's all matters!.(jungkook replied locking his eyes lovingly with taehyung who was smiling wholeheartedly this time ..

Oh that's ,that's good for you two!.(soyung replied with fake smile, which didn't go unnoticed by taehyung and also jinmin noticed her..

Koo i am tired !( Taehyung spoke pouting..

Aigoo my lil baby is tired,then let me take him to room and make him sleep.!.(jungkook spoke softly..

I would love that!.(taehyung replied..

Let's go bub!(jungkook offered taehyung his hand which tae reject..

Carry me!.(tae said like child..

Awww come here babybun!.(jungkook cooing at taehyung cuteness carried him in bridal style..

While leaving from cafeteria taehyung look back towards soyung who was fuming in Jealousy, taehyung just smirked at her while wrapping his hands even more tightly on jungkook's shoulder..

Poor soyung didn't know , The game she was trying to play with taehyung he was already mastered in it,

If she wanna play than Game is on from Taehyung's side..

To be continued..

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)..

Double update Lovelies ,i know i am spoiling you guys so much,but what will i do when you people will shower me with this much love..

This chapter i specially update on demand of SHAHULHAMEED948 , my lovely reader is trying to study for her/his exams,nd my late update is bothering him/her i guess,so here is an update for you, now study well and do good in your exams, fighting 💜💜

Love Saddy 💜