PAGE-6💜

Pic credit to rightful owner...

(Author's pov)...

Hey tae why are you so low??..(jimin questioned to taehyung..

Nothing chim,just thinking about something...(tae replied..

Nd what's that something?...(jin joined the convo...

Do you guys really think,i own any kind of superpowers like you guys?...(tae asked..

Ofcourse , tae why would you think like that,u have superpowers , that is why u are in this Academy..(jimin answered..

But,why wasn't dean able to crack my power's..?..(tae questioned again..

Tae, Everything is gonna be fine don't think too much about this,i m sure soon you will know about ur power, just have faith in yourself..(jin replied..

Leave this behind, and tell me what's the case between you and jeon jungkook.?..(jimin questioned to tae..

What case, there is nothing between me and that cold Hulk',he is the most coldest person i have ever come across in my life..(taehyung replied..

But why do, my heart is saying that you two are going to end up together??...(jimin spoke..

Shut up chim,focus on your love life ,i don't need that cold Hulk',he nd me is bigg No,i m whole bubbly person whereas he didn't even smile...(tae tried to makes jimin's mind..

Yeah yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night, I don't know about you,but i surely am going to make move on that hotty shorty...(jimin said dreamingly

All the best for that, now let's go nd have some lunch..(taehyung said to which jin and jimin agreed..

(Inside the cafeteria)...

I will have some bulgogi and lemon soda,me to same as jimin....(jin and jimin order their food..

Okay then i will bring it here..(saying this taehyung went to get their food..

Jimin and jin were waiting for taehyung, just when jungkook , joon , yoongi and hoseok came towards their seats..

If you guys don't mind can we sit here with you people's...(namjoon asked showing his dimple smile

Yeah,sure you guys can join us...(excited jin spoke..

Well thanks alot,we don't need to introduce ourselves,as we all know eachother from class introduction...(joon spoke..

Mhmm u r right,we can skip that part namjoon right?..(jin questioned..

Absolutely correct..(joon answered showing his dimple..

They all were busy in talking and flirting with eachother, except our Cold Hulk jungkook who wasn't even paying attention to other five..

Here is the food ...(an excited taehyung serving the food infront of jin and jimin spoke ...

Wait, am i at right seat,when i left from here there were only 2 people except me now when i m Bck it doubled...(tae spoke scratching back of his neck..

Ofcourse you are at correct place tae, its just that we gain few more friends until u bought our lunch.. wait let me introduce you with them, this is Namjoon, hoseok, yoongi and ju...(jimin word's got cutted by taehyung..

I m not interested in knowing him...(tae spoke pointing his finger at kook..

Who said to you that I m intrested in introducing myself to you Ms sass queen..(jungkook said plainly.

Look how rude he is, how coldly and blankly he talks...(tae spoke pouting like a child...

Calling me rude when he himself is the one saying he doesn't wanna know me,...(jungkook speak..

I said what i really felt, so it doesn't make me rude,on the other hand u behave coldly with everyone, that's why i named you, Mr Cold Hulk....(tae said sassily to which jhope laugh loudly..

Hahahaha nice Name,it suits him hahaha...,(hobi said laughing..

What hehehe stop showing ur yellow teeth so much...(kook spoke to hobi..

Yeah my teeth are yellow,but still u r a cold Hulk' hihihihi....(saying this hobi started to laugh once again

U guys are so irritating..,(, jungkook said getting annoyed..

No we are fun loving person , you are the only one here who is boring and irritating...(tae interupt them..

Oh really meet me alone ms sass,than i will show you how irritating and boring i am...(jungkook smirked while seeing taehyung reaction who became a complete human Tomato..

S shut up u pervert, that's the last thing i wanna do in my life, which is meeting u alone...(taehyung stuttered..

But ur face is saying something else babyboy...(jungkook whispered in taehyung's ear..

Ahhh, leave me alone u pervert,nd i m not your babyboy,i m ur worst nightmare,You cold Hulk'...(tae whined like a kid,to which kook smiled s bit hiding it from everyone..

Like this they continued having their lunch, while teasing eachother..

Why the hell are you here in this Academy loser,when you don't have any superpowers, Don't you know this Academy is only for Supernaturals'?...(jia who was witnessing taekook interaction,, interupted them getting jealous..

But taehyung decided to ingnore her...

Again u r ignoring me you bitch, answer me...(jia spoke once again...

I think your parents doesn't feed u almonds , when u were kid, that's why ur memory is not very sharp,i told u before nd i am telling you this again for the last time,so listen to me very carefully,My name is T,A,E,H,Y,U,N,G,u get that Taehyung,ever try to call me bitch or loser again,u won't be able to talk to anyone else...(taehyung spoke sternly..

And one more thing i have superpowers or not is none of your concern,so stop poking ur nose in my business, cause owner of this Academy selected me to be part of it,he have seen something in me,so stop messing around with me nd go get some life...(saying this taehyung left from their....

To be continued...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)...

Hey Lovelies new chapter is up to read, please show ur love and support to my this story as well...nd sorry for not updating yesterday as i am out of station so i m kinda busy...

Are you guys reading this book or not??...

Love Saddy 💜