PAGE-16💜

Pic credit to rightful owner..

(Author's pov)..

Announcement that jooki made excite  Supernaturals' but also frightened them, cause result of battle will be clear either Supernaturals' will win or  they will loose..

Well i can understand, that why dean Chooses those 6 for extra classes,but one thing which is bothering me from the time of announcement is why him!.(jia spoke pointing at taehyung and she said this statement rather loudly which not only bother taehyung but also irked jungkook.

What nonsense are you uttering jia? Can't you just not poke your nose every time in other's business?.(jungkook questioned angrily.

Oh my my why is it bothering you jungkookie? And whatever i utter was  sour truth he doesn't have any superpowers ,he is so weak literary fall dizzy every time,he didn't even deserve to be here at first place!.(jia replied rudely.

And who are you to decide what he deserves or what not?.(jungkook asked to jia in cold voice.

Well i am no-one to decide ,but you know what jungkookie i got eyes for reason nd i can see it,he is nothing but an useless creature,but tell me one thing why the hell are you taking his side?.(jia asked being irritated by jungkook.

BECAUSE HE IS MY BOYFRIEND, THE ONE FOR WHOM I FALL SO HARD,THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!.(jungkook roared which caught attention of everyone present in auditorium that time.

W wha t?.(jia spoke being shocked.

Yes and you better stay away from him,i know very well what you are up to,but listen to me very carefully Kim Jia take it as my first and last warning to you , stay fucking away from my baby, Don't keep meddling in his business, otherwise its not gonna end good for you!.(clearing himself to jia , jungkook grab Taehyung right hand and left from there.

When taekook left from there jimin being himself went towards jia and spoke ..

What? Close your mouth honey ,you don't wanna eat bug's and mosquitoes now you?.(jimin said sassily closing jia's mouth.

Let's go babe!.(yoongi went to jimin and took him out of the auditorium following them Namjin and hobi also left from there.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Calm down my handsome Hulk,she doesn't affect me anymore, please don't let her bother you!.(taehyung said in soothing voice calming jungkook.

But ba!.(taehyung didn't let jungkook complete his sentence ,he placed his lips on jungkook's kissing him  lovingly.

Jungkook at first frozed but after few seconds he also started to kiss back,they kiss in middle of hallway forgetting Everything behind, without fearing anybody,they kissed for 5 minutes straight,but due to lack of oxygen they broke the kiss..

I didn't know that!.(taehyung spoke confusing jungkook..

What ?.(jungkook questioned being clueless.

That my Cold Hulk look hella sexy being an angry bird,u know your this form literary turned me on!.(taehyung  replied to Jungkook resting his elbows on jungkook's shoulder either sides.

So then lets go?.(jungkook spoke and now it's taehyung turn to get confused.

Umm where?.(taehyung asked..

In my room, I turned you on right?.(jungkook replied smirking.

You shameless idiot,i doesn't mean it that way, yahh you are so pervert!.(taehyung mumbled hiding his face with his hand, making jungkook giggle at his cute behaviour.

My cute Sassy Baby!.(jungkook spoke pinching taehyung cheek, kissing it later.

My shameless Handsome Hulk'!.(taehyung replied back kissing jungkook's cheek.

But, seriously baby tell me the truth,you was turned on in that way right,you were imagining me doing things with you, when i was scolding that bitch,you were dreaming about me suc!.(taehyung slapped jungkook shoulder putting his Hands on jungkook's mouth, stoping him from speaking further..

Yahh you shameless hulk,are you mad or what!.(taehyung said in angry pout.

Omo my shy baby, i was just teasing you love!.(jungkook said hugging tae.

Now let me go ,i wanna sleep ,i am tired!.(taehyung told to Jungkook lazily.

My Baby wanna sleep,then i will let him sleep!.(saying this jungkook pick taehyung up in bridal style..

Wh what are y you doing Kook?.(taehyung questioned eyes wide open.

Carrying my sleepy baby to his room!.(jungkook replied casually while walking.

But i can walk you know!.(taehyung reply shyly putting his head down.

Yeah i know,but i wanna carry my baby, is there any problem?.(jungkook questioned arching his brows.

Nope,not at all carry me everywhere you peasent!.(taehyung utter coming back in his Sassy form.

Whatever my highness say!.(jungkook murmured kissing taehyung forehead.

I Love you My Jungkook!.(taehyung spoke with eyes full of love..

I Love you My Taehyung!.(jungkook reply with equal passion in his voice..

To be continued...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)..

New chapter is up to read Lovelies,do vote and comment, ignore my mistakes please, show some love and support to my book 🙏💜..

(New book my lovelies An werewolf taekook au, omega Taehyung and Alpha jungkook for rest info you have to read the introduction i updated 💜💜)

Love Saddy 💜