Seventeen

⚜️

⚜️

Yunho was typing rhythmically on his keyboard, his eyes watching the screen with concentration as he sat in his personal office at the Kim's base. As a hacker, his sole purpose was to sit in that spinning cushioned chair and remain contracted with the computer. Yunho was shy, introverted, until you got to know him then he'll become the brightest and most extroverted person you know.

Yunho joined Minseok's gang when he was only 19. He'd always been good with computers, so he used it for his advantage. Growing up with next to nothing to survive off other than four walls and bread and water on lucky days, he spent most of his time at the library using their electronics for not good reasons. As his father was previously a genius manufacturer and technologist, Yunho had learned a lot from him before his passing.

The answer to all his problems? Using his talent to steal money from large banking accounts. It took almost a year before he finally got caught and was arrested. Then Minseok found him, and needed him to help protect his son.

That leaves him in the present, eyes seeing over multiple security cameras at once, keeping a keen look on Hongjoong; Minseok's orders. Although his main purpose right now was to try and help figure out who the current threat is.

Though, he was distracted by a knock on the door. He span in his chair to face the door as a familiar head popped it's way through the open gap. A smile graced his lips almost immediately before he concealed it with a focused expression. "Mingi. To what do I owe this pleasure."

By pure coincidence, the pair had been stuck together on multiple occasions. I guess you could say Mingi was Yunho's bodyguard in some sense.

"Came to check up on how things are going. Besides, San still hasn't come home from his date last night and I got bored in the apartment alone." Mingi explained, moving his way so he was standing next to Yunho.

"So you came to see me?" Yunho questioned, hiding his pleasure in the younger's action.

Mingi nodded with a small smile. "You're hauled up here all alone all day, so I though I'd come make your day a tad brighter."

Yunho chortled as he spun so he was facing his screens again. "Or maybe you were just bored and I was the first person you thought you'd annoy."

Mingi's left hand patted his chest. "I annoy you?" He pouted.

Yunho simply rolled his eyes, yet his uplifted lips betrayed his cover of carelessness. "I'm working."

"You're always working."

"That's because my job is important."

Mingi scoffed, not meaning to sound rude. "What. Sitting down all day typing away? That's no job."

Yunho's eyebrows creased. "I'm helping to protect my gang. My family."

Mingi span the older's chair around, facing him, and rested one arm on the armrest and the other under Yunho's chin. "And who is there to watch and look over you?"