One

⚜️

⚜️

Hongjoong stared at his reflection in the full-length mirror, a scowl etching his features like an infection. Scanning his outfit, he only wanted to murder his father more. He had been forced to wear a formal suit, to look presentable for his future husband; whom he has yet to meet.

This was not how Hongjoong imagined his future to be like.

As he looked around his room, he frowned. All of his belongings had been erased and moved into his new home, if it can even be called that.

A strong pat on the back brought him back to the present. Yunho looked at Hongjoong through the mirror with a sympathetic smile gracing his lips. "Cheer up. It can't be as bad as you think."

He turned around to face his three friends fully. "No. It's worse. I'm off to marry a killer, a murderer who has no time for mercy."

"You haven't even met him yet." Wooyoung pointed out. He was lying on Hongjoong's bed, staring intently at the ceiling. "You're making it sound like he commited homicide on your cat."

Hongjoong dismissed the younger's comment. He was embarrassed, enraged, irritated. His mind was bubbling with negative emotions whenever he thought about the predicament he was stuck in. "My father told me all there is to know. Apparently he is a scrutinising, manipulating relentless piece of crap."

"That's only another's opinion on him. He could actually be a nice person for all we know." Yeosang spoke. "You out of all people should know not to judge someone by the words that are sputtered about them from other people. It's all propaganda."

"He's right." Yunho added, "everyone thinks you're a badass mafia prince who will kill whomever crosses your path, but we all know you're just a cute little bean who is too scared to even sleep in his bed alone." The tallest pinched Hongjoong cheeks as he spoke, cooing at how the older squirmed.

Hongjoong slapped his friend away and joined Wooyoung on his bed, settling his head on the younger's stomach. Wooyoung accepted him willingly and began carding his fingers through Hongjoong's hair. "What's even worse is that I couldn't even tell you what the bloke looks like. He might even be a complete psycho for all we know."

"Well isn't that perfect." Yeosang clasped his hands together sarcastically, "two psychos marrying each other. It's a match made in heaven."

Hongjoong pouted as he threw a pillow at Yeosang before getting back up to top up his appearance. The boy often got mocked for his feminine looks and extravagant style, but he couldn't care less. Today he sported a Smokey eye which makes his innocent eyes seem all the more bolder, contrasting his blonde curly hair, his cheekbones shone with a stroke of highlighter and his lips puckered thanks to the layer of tint.

The four of them got distracted by a knock on the door which was soon opened and revealed none other than Kim Minseok in all his glory. He popped his head to the side and gifted them all a sinister smile. "You ready, Son?"