Sixteen

⚜️

⚜️

"Hongjoong was nowhere to be found, he'd completely disappeared." Minseok explained. "We all went looking for him but-"

Suddenly, he was interrupted by the sound of a phone ringing. It was Seonghwa's. The said male sighed in exasperation, lifting up his lower body slightly off the chair so he could pull the device from his back pocket.

Talk of the devil. "What does he want." He tutted, swiping his thumb from left to right on the screen. Answering the call with a harsh "what."

"We have a problem." The blonde spoke from the other end of the line.

Seonghwa's ears perked up. "Why. What's happened?" His thoughts immediately thought of another threat.

"There's a visitor at our front door."

"Who is it?"

"Hwanwoong." Hongjoong answered quizzically, as if he was still processing the situation.

Seonghwa's left eyebrow lifted. "Who?"

"Oh for gods sake Seonghwa just come home!" And with that loud demand, Hongjoong ended the call.

Seonghwa rolled his eyes as he shoved his phone back in his back Jean pocket while in the process of standing up. "We will carry this on another time. You've gotten me quite curious. But unfortunately I have to go attend to that useless son of yours."

Just as his hand purchased the door handle, Minseok's voice was heard. "Don't underestimate him, Mr Park." Seonghwa's head spun around to face the spoken. "Despite rivalry. Help him. Just because your father and I hate each other, doesn't mean you two shall either. Neither of you should be brought into our fight, it has nothing to do with you. But there could be something special between you and Hongjoong."

Seonghwa merely scoffed at the suggestion. "Barely." Then he left.

Throwing his keys into the bowl, Seonghwa strutted into the living room with nearly to none interest of whatever situation Hongjoong had landed himself in. Only that tiny speck of curiosity drew him back home in the middle of a very crucial story.

At the same time, Hongjoong was leaving the open kitchen with a steamy cup of tea in his hand. "Oh, finally." The blonde spoke when he spotted Seonghwa, stopping breifly in the space between the kitchen and the living room.

Seonghwa's hands opened in a wide unwanted gesture, "so where's this problem?"

Hongjoong's head jolted in the direction of the living room, Seonghwa followed behind him. The blonde sat himself on the footrest, facing the supposed problem itself, handing him the tea.

"This guy?" Seonghwa spoke from behind Hongjoong. "Jesus, did Jihyo do that to you?" Examining the male's injury, his face cringed.

Twisting his body to the side, Hongjoong looked up at Seonghwa and rolled his eyes. "No." Looking at the beaten Hwanwoong again, "it was whoever's out to kill me?"