Seven

⚜️

⚜️

When Seonghwa got home the following Monday, he was expected to run into a warm, empty, abode, but was surprised to see Hongjoong home. Seonghwa wasn't familiar with the other's schedule so he always assumed he had school or some shit.

So, to find Hongjoong sitting in the middle of the living room, on a massive white sheet, painting messily, made Seonghwa's eye twitch in annoyance. To make matters worse, there were three other people present, people he's never seen before.

Seonghwa stood in front of the four with his arms crossed, looking down at them. "What are you doing?"

While the unknown three looked at Seonghwa with curious stares, Hongjoong just continued his creative task, unbothered by Seonghwa's interference. "What does it look like? Look around."

"You're making a mess in my living room."

That's when Hongjoong eventually looked up at the older, "our. It's our living room. Our parents brought the place for both of us, stop being so self-centred."

"Oh really." Seonghwa laughed sarcastically. "I didn't know children could own property. Because that's what you are Hongjoong, a child."

The way the two glared at each other, caused tension to bubble, making the other three fidget. They hadn't met Seonghwa yet and they certainly weren't liking his first impression.

Not being able to control his emotions, Hongjoong flicked his paintbrush at Seonghwa. "Red, just your colour."

Seonghwa stepped back as the stainful liquid dropped down his face and the white shirt he was wearing. "You bastard. This is Armani!" He yelled, gesturing to his clothes.

"Sucks to be you." Hongjoong stuck his tongue out, further proving Seonghwa's case about the younger being childish.

Seonghwa's hands were practically shaking with the urge to strangle Hongjoong there and then, but he didn't want to stoop down to Hongjoong's level. "Quit it."

"Why? What are you gonna do?" Hongjoong urged.

Seonghwa's eyes scanned the floor accustomed with different art supplies. He grabbed a thick paintbrush, probably used for interior decorating, dipped it into some red paint and smeared it all over Hongjoong face, making the younger's mouth drop open when the liquid coated his skin. Seonghwa was bent down, face to face with Hongjoong, a smirk plastering his lips, "I think I like you better when you're covered in blood. It brings out your eyes." He wiped a strip of paint off the others cheek mockingly, "murder looks good on you."

Within seconds, Hongjoong had printed two multicoloured handprints onto Seonghwa's white shirt, pushing the other back. Since he was balancing, Seonghwa fell back, but he wasn't down for long. He dipped his hands into some blue paint without giving much thought to the colour, and drug his hands down Hongjoong's clothed chest, leaving finger marks in its trail.