Ten

⚜️

⚜️

Seonghwa was so pissed. This was not how he expected this night to go.

"I can't believe you got drunk." He sneered, readjusting Hongjoong on his back while he carried the younger to their car, occupied by their driver. "You only had a bloody sip of your drink." He tutted, "lightweight."

He only received muffled grumbles as a response.

"If you be sick on me, I swear to god I'll kill you." Seonghwa warned, struggling to haul over their car while holding the other at the same time.

"Can't...b...breath." Hongjoong's words came out quietly and slurred, nearly ununderstandable.

Although,  his words were recognised and Seonghwa found himself worrying. "Just hold on, the car is coming."

The moment the vehicle stopped in front of them, the driver climbed out and opened the back door for them, so Seonghwa put Hongjoong in first before taking a seat next to him, trying to keep the younger's head up. "Please hurry." He said to the driver, receiving a nod in return.

Seonghwa checked Hongjoong's temperature with the back of his hand. "For gods sake. Remind me never to give you alcohol."

Hongjoong's eyes were closed and his whole body was floppy. Seonghwa examined him and slapped his cheeks, trying to wake him up. "Hongjoong, are you okay?"

After examining the younger, Seonghwa clocked onto something. "How are you this wasted? You didn't even finish your first drink?" He asked, mainly to himself since he wasn't expecting an answer.

Following this question, he forcefully opened one of Hongjoong's eyes, only to notice that his pupils had expanded. He tapped the younger's face once again, trying to wake him up. "Hongjoong, wake up. You need to open your eyes okay, you've been drugged."

Hongjoong's eyes fluttered open and his face contorted into a pained expression. He held his chest, clawing at his shirt. "C...ca...can't br..eath." He spoke through deep breaths.

Seonghwa scrambled to help take Hongjoong's blazer off and help him sit up properly. "Everything is okay, just stay put."

Seonghwa reached for his phone out of his pocket and immediately called Mingi.

After a few rings, Mingi answered. "Hyung, we saw you leave through the cameras. What's going on?"

"Hongjoong's been drugged." Seonghwa explained, "Am I on speaker?"

There was a short pause, "now you are, is everything okay?"

"Yunho." Seonghwa called, "I need you get the names of everyone working at the bar tonight. Search the security for the person who served Hongjoong and I."

"On it." He heard Yunho speak on the other line.

"Is hongjoong okay?" Mingi asked.