fourteen

⚜️

⚜️

There were a pair of eyes him at all times, but that didn't restrict Seonghwa.

That blade he hid in his sleeve came in handy in that moment. With his eyes strictly watching the male guarding him, he shook his bound arms slightly. He could feel the cold metal sliding down and abruptly falling into his palm with quick reflexes.

Small movements were made as he blindly positioned the sharp edge of the blade in the direction of the rope, ignoring the soaring cramp that inflicted his hands when they became positioned too abnormally.

Up and down the blade moved, only cutting the rope agonizingly slow. It wasn't even the mission that was causing Seonghwa to worry, Surprisingly it was what was happening to Hongjoong. It was scaring Seonghwa as to why the younger was the only thing on his mind in that moment, he forced himself to believe that it was because he himself wanted to be the one to hurt Hongjoong, no one else. But that was just pure idiocy.

The relief from the ropes dropping from his wrist caused Seonghwa to let out a inaudible sigh, unluckily, it caught the guard's attention.

Thankfully, just as the guard stepped forward to retaliate, Seonghwa stood up quickly and sly-tackled the male, making him fall to his knees. But he didn't stay down for long. He swung his large arms and trapped Seonghwa in a headlock.

As his throat slowly closed up, Seonghwa managed to react quickly by using the blade and stabbing it in the male's arm, granting him instant release as the stranger screamed in pain.

Seonghwa tried to run and find the room he was previously in before the male grabbed his foot and dragged him to the floor with his working arm. Also causing Seonghwa to lose grip of his knife.

He threw punch after punch in Seonghwa's direction, which he only managed to dodge one out of multiple. Before he knew it, blood was dribbling from his nose and colored his teeth.

The smirk on the stranger's face made Seonghwa feel sick.

The male decided to finish Seonghwa off by wrapping both of his strong hands around his neck. Seonghwa choked while trying to formulate a plan in his mind. He wasn't as smart as Hongjoong but he still managed to acknowledge the stranger's disadvantages in this situation. The male was too busy strangling Seonghwa to notice that his legs were free.

Just as his vision started becoming darker, Seonghwa kneed the man in his balls, earning an instant reaction.

The stranger rolled off of Seonghwa and proceeded to cup himself.

Turning on his side, Seonghwa managed one more kick in the stranger's stomach, pulling a groan from their mouth.

Seonghwa sat up, his hands clawing at his throat as he breathed heavily, waiting for oxygen to fill his lungs once again.