Eleven

⚜️

⚜️

Holding the scruff of the stranger's neck, Seonghwa dragged the male through the hallway and sat him forcefully on the bottom of the staircase. "Stay there." He ordered.

The stranger obeyed. That was until Seonghwa went ahead with his task of getting a chair, the male tried to run off before being forcefully held in place by a set of strong arms. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Jongho spoke into their ear as he sat on the step above.

Meanwhile, Seonghwa brought out a chair, putting it in the middle between the kitchen and living room, and some rope before ordering Jongho to sit the male in the seat, which he did instantly as well as tied him up.

While struggling, the male tried to escape his ties. "Let me go." His voice was unstable.

With Jongho keeping a watchful eye, Seonghwa bent down so he was face to face with the stranger. "What's the time?" He directed his question to Jongho.

Jongho checked his watched and replied after a few seconds, "1:34"

A sinister smile crept upon Seonghwa lips like a criminal in the night, "We have two hours until Hongjoong gets home. That's plenty of time."

Seonghwa stood up, sliding a blade out of his pocket in the process. His pointer finger traced the sharp metal, his eyes following each movement the digit made as if he wasn't in control. "Now," his gaze flicked to the man in the chair, "you're going to give me every piece of information I desire unless you'd rather me take it forcefully."

"I know nothing." The man spoke through gritted teeth.

No hesitation was present when Seonghwa sliced the blade through layers of skin and muscle as it weaved its way through the stranger's hand, attaching it to the arm of the wooden chair. The male's screams bounced of the white walls of the penthouse, neither of the occupants caring.

"That's not an answer I care for." Seonghwa's grip was still holding tightly onto the hilt of the blade.

"Please..." the stranger panted. Sweat was dribbling shamelessly down his temples and his breaths were heavy, filling the empty space.

"Y'see, someone is after Hongjoong. Have you heard that name before? Kim Hongjoong?" Seonghwa revised each time the male's expression changed, and the moment Hongjoong's name was uttered, he watched as the stranger's eyes changed to ones of fear; catalysing Seonghwa's curiosity about his husband.

"Seems like you do." Seonghwa spoke again. "So, unless you want to deal with him, I suggest you give me what I want." His voice deepened as each syllable left his lips.

"I-I promise...I don't know anything." He cried, seething from the pain in his hand, "some guy just come up to me, offering me to slip something into that guy-with-the-blonde-hair's drink."