28

"Congrats on your exam, baaaabe!!!!" Jake said as soon as Sunghoon answered his call, FaceTime.

"Thank you, baby" Sunghoon said as he chuckle.

It was Saturday night today. Jake is hella busy yesterday and just got a chance to call Sunghoon today.

"I'm really sorry if I called you just now. I'm really busy yesterday and earlier so I'm really really sorry"

"Baby, it's okay. Atleast you called" Sunghoon said. He truly appreciate Jake's effort. It's 11:00 am in Korea and it's already 12:00 am in Australia.

"Anyways, when is your graduation?"

"Next next week. They gave us a break and said that we can come back at school two days before the graduation so we can rehearse"

"The graduation is not happening yet but I'm already so proud of you"

"I'm proud of you as well. When are you coming back?"

"I– I don't know, babe, sorry. But I'll try to convince dad to let me go back after your graduation"

"Alright, take your time and I'll wait"

"Hmm-mm. I'm going to end the call now. I just called to greet you. I love you, Hoon! I miss you!" Jake said and hurriedly ended the call, making Sunghoon frown. He just shrugged it off and decided to message Sunoo and Jungwon in private.

.

.

.

Sunoo-shine

Hyungie🐧
Sunoo

Sunoo-shine
Yes hyungie?

Hyungie🐧

How's your day with Riki?

Sunoo-shine
It surprisingly went well we just spend our time
together on the sofa and watching movies

Hyungie🐧
That's good. Tell me if something happened, yea?
Good night, Sun

Sunoo-shine
Oki doki. Good night hyungie!

.

.

.

Jungwonie

Sunghoon hyung
Wonieee

Jungwonie
Yes hyung?

Sunghoon hyung
Let's hangout on Monday.
If you're not busy ofc

Jungwonie
I'm in. How about Sunoo hyung?

Sunghoon hyung
I forgot to tell him. Just tell him tomorrow for me, yea?

Jungwonie
Alright. Good night hyung

Sunghoon hyung
Good night Wonie

.

.

.

Sunghoon turned his phone off and turned the lights off. He decided to sleep already since it's pretty late.