24

It's been a week since Jake left. At first day, Sunghoon can't focus. His mind is focused on Jake.

But when three days passed, reality hit him. He started doing his old daily routine. He would always study in order to be successful and to make Jake proud.

He planned to cut ties with his brother but Jay won't let him do that. Jay may be unexpressive or not an affectionate person but he really loves his brother so there's no way he would cut ties with him.
.

.

.

.

.

It was Friday afternoon, Sunghoon is at the library. It was actually lunch time but he didn't bothered to eat a good lunch and decided to review since they have a quiz on history.

While reviewing, he felt his phone vibrated. He dropped his pen and took out his phone from his pocket. He received a message from Sunoo.

.

.

.

Sunoo-shine

Sunoo-shine
Hyungie, where are you? Jungwon, Wonyoung and I are looking for you

Hyungie🐧
I'm here at the library, Sun

Sunoo-shine
But it's lunch time, you have to eat

Hyungie🐧
I'll skip lunch today
I have to review, I have a quiz on history, 200 items

Sunoo-shine
Damn okay you really need to review
But PLEASE atleast eat lunch later or else I'll tell this to Jake hyung

Hyungie🐧
I will, don't worry
Don't tell this to Jake, he'll get worried.
I have to go now, Sun

Sunoo-shine
Yea alright goodluck, hyungie

Hyungie🐧
Hmm, thank you Sun

.

.

.

Sunghoon sighed and hid his phone back to his pocket. He continued reviewing. It was a bit easy, as expected from the president and top student. But there are still some parts that's kinda hard but Sunghoon is sure that he can handle it.

After thirty minutes of reviewing, he's finally done. He put his stuffs to his bag and went out of the library. He still have twenty minutes until the class starts so he decided to eat lunch.

When he arrived at the cafeteria, he saw Sunoo, Jungwon and Wonyoung are still there so he approached them.

"Hyungie!" Sunoo called when he saw Sunghoon. Sunghoon gave him a small smile and sat beside him. Wonyoung is sitting infront of Wonyoung while Wonyoung is beside Jungwon. Jungwon handed Sunghoon a bread and iced coffee.

"What are you doing here?" Sunghoon asked Wonyoung and started to eat the bread that Jungwon gave him.

"Nothing. I just want to eat lunch with them since I don't have anyone to eat lunch with"

"What about your friends?"

"I only have five friends, Sunghoon. You, Jungwonie, Sunoo oppa, Jake oppa and Riki. Oh, and Jay oppa since we're close as well"