26

It's almost been three months. Jake and Sunghoon both became busy so they rarely call each other now. They can only greet each other thru texts and then will get back to whatever they're doing.

It was so tough for the both of them, especially for Sunghoon. He can't forget about that damn nightmare. It scared him a lot. Because of it, he kept on overthinking.

Jake knew about it as well since Wonyoung told him about it. He was so grateful that Wonyoung is there to take care of Sunghoon but he's also jealous at the same time.

The graduation is coming in few days, two weeks to be exact. The final exams are happening. Extra classes, quiz after a lesson, they're doing a lot of things in school.

Sunghoon is always focused on his studies, as always. Jake is also focused as well. He already wanted to graduate so bad so he can finally go home.

But Jake remembers one thing that bothered him. He's not sure if he's going to tell Sunghoon about it. Jake is afraid that once he tell it to Sunghoon, he might lose his focus. So Jake decided to tell him after graduation.

Seoul, South Korea. 6:00 am

It's Friday today and as usual, Sunghoon is studying again. They will have the final exams later. He's kinda nervous but he knows himself, he can handle this.

He woke up earlier around 4:00 am so it's been two hours since he started studying. He's just taking notes and then he'll read it later.

He finished taking notes around 7:00 am. He cleaned his stuff and made sure that all of the things he need is inside his bag already.

He stood up and went inside the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a shower, he wore his uniform and went out of the bedroom.

He headed inside the kitchen and took out a cereal box. He also made some toast and coffee since he'll be needing a lot of energy for the long ass exams later.

He sat at the high chair and started eating. He was enjoying his breakfast peacefully while zoning out when his phone rung. He has no plans of answering it but when he saw the caller ID, he immediately answered it.

"Babe! What took you so long to answer?!" Jake scoffed at the other line.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm eating breakfast"

"Nah, it's okay. It's your final exams today, am I right?"

"Uh-huh, I'm kinda nervous"

"Aw, don't be! I know you'll do good"

"What if I don't?"

"It's fine. I will always be proud of you, Hoon"

"Ah, I love you so much, Jake"

"I love you too! Anyways, I just called to say good morning and good luck. I also have to prepare now"

"Wait, baby. Where's my I love you?"

"You're such a baby. I miss you so much, babe. I love you most"

"I miss you so much as well. I love you most. See you soon"

"S-see you soon. I have to go now. I love you, so so much" Jake said and immediately ended the call. Sunghoon got confused by his behaviour but decided to shrug it off.

He finished eating around 8:00 am. He still have one hour. He brushed his teeth, packed all the things he need. He grabbed his phone from the table and his condo key. He went out and locked his condo.
.

.

.

.

.

Sunghoon arrived at the school around 8:30 am. While he was walking alone on the hallway, Wonyoung and Jungwon approached him. He was kinda confused at first because Wonyoung and Jungwon are together again.

"What's with the two of you? I noticed you two are always together" Sunghoon stated.

"Are you perhaps dating?" Sunghoon added and asked. Wonyoung and Jungwon looked at each other with disgusted faces.

"Uh, excuse me? Me? Dating that girl? Hell no" Jungwon said. Wonyoung rolled her eyes as she answer.

"Me? Dating that sheep? Hell no" Wonyoung said. Jungwon also rolled his eyes. Sunghoon laughed at the two of them.

"But you two can't deny this one, I know you like each other" Sunghoon said, making Jungwon and Wonyoung agree.

"Yes, I liked her AT FIRST" Jungwon said.

"I also liked him at first" Wonyoung added.

"But we both realized that we're just friends and nothing more" Wonyoung and Jungwon said in sync, making Sunghoon chuckle.

"Okay, whatever" Sunghoon said.

"You have an exam today right?" Wonyoung asked as she and Jungwon cling to Sunghoon's arm.

"Uh-huh, finals"

"Aw. You're leaving us soon" Jungwon said. He and Wonyoung faked crying.

"Hajima~ Don't leave us~" Wonyoung said as she wiped her fake tears.

"Seriously, what the heck is wrong with the two of you? You two look like an idiot" Sunghoon said, cracking up because of the two.

"Please, hyung, don't leave us yet"

"Stop, stop! I can't breath anymore!" Sunghoon shouted and wiped the tears that fell from his eyes because of laughing a lot. Wonyoung and Jungwon also laughed and finally stopped when they arrived at Sunghoon's classroom.

"Good luck, do good, yeah?" Wonyoung said and ruffled Sunghoon's hair.

"Good luck, hyung" Jungwon said and pinched Sunghoon's cheek. Their actions made Sunghoon frown.

"I'm the one who should be ruffling your hair and pinching your cheeks, I'm the older one!" Sunghoon said while looking at the two.

"Whatever. Just go there. Good luck!" Wonyoung said and pulled Jungwon away.

Sunghoon smiled and sat on his seat. Because of Jake, Jungwon and Wonyoung, his nervousness is slowly fading.

The bell rang and after a few minutes, the professor entered. It was professor Kim.

"Good morning, class! We will start the exam in five minutes. Please be prepared" Professor Kim said. The students took out their pen and did a last minute review.

Meanwhile, Sunghoon lowered his head a little and closed his eyes. He's silently praying that he'll do good. It's fine if he can't get a perfect score, passing score is enough. Because if he failed, he won't be able to graduate.

"Five minutes is over" Professor Kim said, capturing the students' attention. Sunghoon opened his eyes and looked up when Professor Kim gave him his test paper.

"Good luck" Professor Kim whispered and gave the test papers to others.

"The test papers I gave you will be your final exams. 500 items, you have all your time, no limitations today. One note, don't cheat. You may start now" Professor Kim said.

Sunghoon breathed heavily and held his pen. The first subject is history which he can handle easily.

He was answering peacefully not until his nightmare came in his head. Sunghoon almost shouted because of frustration but before he did, he removed it away from his head. He inhaled a good amount of air and exhaled.

Suddenly, he heard Jake's voice in his head.

"You can do it, Sunghoon. I believe in you, baby. You can do this! Fighting! I love you!"

It made Sunghoon smile a little. He finally calmed down and continued answering the test.

:)